VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonge_Dikzak [Car ramming, DM, car parking, destroyed one players vehicle.]

2 posters

Go down

Jonge_Dikzak [Car ramming, DM, car parking, destroyed one players vehicle.] Empty Jonge_Dikzak [Car ramming, DM, car parking, destroyed one players vehicle.]

Post by Smajk Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:11 pm

In Game Name: James_Hughes
Date And Time Of The Offense: 4 November, around 09:40 the first offense. And around 09:45-50 the last one.
What He/She Has Done: First when I rented my faggio he came and rammed me. And later he came by the beach and start car parking and comming in high speed and pushing the faggio and another players Freeway so them will go to the water. The Freeway did. And then he was trying to car park us. We started to hit the car and him. Later he tried to kill the other player, but I think he suceeded. And he also killed me. Well, I got wounded. Couln't move.
[b]Evidence:
I have uploaded ALL the screenshots I've taken from his offenses.

http://img716.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=samp074di.png

Other Notes: The freeway-player wants I am sure some kind of fix, I am not sure.

Smajk
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Jonge_Dikzak [Car ramming, DM, car parking, destroyed one players vehicle.] Empty Re: Jonge_Dikzak [Car ramming, DM, car parking, destroyed one players vehicle.]

Post by Smajk Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:52 pm

bump

Smajk
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Jonge_Dikzak [Car ramming, DM, car parking, destroyed one players vehicle.] Empty Re: Jonge_Dikzak [Car ramming, DM, car parking, destroyed one players vehicle.]

Post by DeRon Ellis Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:56 am

I really can't see anything from these screen shots. Sorry but you need you provide better evidence in your future reports.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down