VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REALLY BAD STORY INCLUDING PONIES AND A FARMERS CHILD

3 posters

Go down

REALLY BAD STORY INCLUDING PONIES AND A FARMERS CHILD Empty REALLY BAD STORY INCLUDING PONIES AND A FARMERS CHILD

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:05 pm

By The Constipator, written for a school essay. The title, which I had to continue, is in bold. No one knows about MLP at school

Michael froze. The strange light in the sky was coming closer. It became so bright that he was obliged to shade his eyes with his hands. Suddenly, the light dimmed and he could just make out three strange shapes standing in front of him, just a few meters away...A shiver ran down his spine...

The lights had suddenly vanished, along with the three figures, and the field had become pitch dark, with only the whirring of the strange machine drowning out into dead silence.
He strained to look ahead of him, trying to decide whether he was daydreaming or going insane.

The moon had shown it’s face from behind the clouds, shedding light onto the field. Michael could now see the figures much better now. He could see that the three figures where not standing on two feet, but rather, on all fours. They where slightly small, a bit like shrunken horses with abnormally large heads. These four-legged creatures’ faces weren’t visible in the dim light of the moon, but their general shape was clear.

One of them seemed to have a horn on it’s head, or rather, a cone shaped spiral that went up to a blunt point. The other two figures seemed to lack this addition, but instead had a set of rather small wings. It was rather indescribable, and Michael was still wondering on whether to run or stay. He was a farmers son, who, the only things he was used to where the animals and tools on his fathers farm. He was not used to such strange encounters, and the dim light of the moon made no good to the situation either.

Michael whooshed out his heavy duty torch, shining it on these three creatures, revealing three unnaturally bright colored ponies of a type that he had never seen before. They all had huge eyes, which they unrealistically covered with their front hoovess. Michael was confused to say the least, and screamed while running away and tripped on a unseen stone in the soil, blanking out.

He opened eyes, only to wake up on his wet bed, looking out the window to see the light of a new day, and his father shaking him, asking if he was alright.

Back to top Go down

REALLY BAD STORY INCLUDING PONIES AND A FARMERS CHILD Empty Re: REALLY BAD STORY INCLUDING PONIES AND A FARMERS CHILD

Post by ArielV Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:32 pm

I laughed, IT WAS ALL A DREAM...
or was it?

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

REALLY BAD STORY INCLUDING PONIES AND A FARMERS CHILD Empty Re: REALLY BAD STORY INCLUDING PONIES AND A FARMERS CHILD

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Ariyul wrote:I laughed, IT WAS ALL A DREAM...
or was it?
Funniest part was the fact that I gave this in as my summer work for english.
Don't get the wrong message, I'm brilliant in English, it's just that everyone got summerwork of english.

Who knows what the old english teacher thought.
"Oh? Three brightly colored ponies? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL WIN"
That or rather.
"This was a very creative essay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:01 pm

This is me reading this story:
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Should this be funny.. ?
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Seanykeenz wrote:Should this be funny.. ?
N0pe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down