VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Apply !

2 posters

Go down

My Apply !  Empty My Apply !

Post by Niklaus Corvin Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:36 am

Are You Vampire?(If No Then Don't Apply) : Of course !
* What is your Ingame Name?: Salvatore_Riganti
*What is your In Real Life Name?: Marcos Alcala
*How long have you been playing Vampires And Humans RolePlay?: One day because I'm new in SA;MP. But Edward Collins teach the things that i have to know and he invited me.
*What is your timezone?:
*Why do you wish to join the Ancelotti Clan?: Because I love being a vampire. I want to meet other vampire and be a friend of them. And I think that the best way to do that is join the Ancelotti Clan.
*Do you agree to follow orders from the Higher ranks?: Yes, I do.
*Do you agree to follow all VH:RP community rules? Yes, I do
My History :I travelled to San Andreas when I was 20. When I arrived to the airport of Los Santos, I call a taxi and I went to my cousin's house in Palomino Creek. When I got in there my cousin ask me to go fishing with him and I accept. We drive to the Lake Side. The time was 9:30 PM. After a few minutes my cousin starts getting crazy. I didn't know why but i tried to stop him. I started walking toward him but when I got close, He punch my face and tried to bite me in the neck. I tried to resist but he was stronger than me. So finally he did it. I dont remember much about that night but when i woke up there was a man walking around me. He helped me to stand up and told me that i was like him, a vampire . His name was Edward Collins . He teach me all I have know.
Niklaus Corvin
Niklaus Corvin
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

My Apply !  Empty Re: My Apply !

Post by Shin Takeshi Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:00 am

You post this in the ancelotti's topic, not in the public faction topic
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla