VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INTERNETZ] The Palomino Strip-Dancing Mistress

+5
Nico
Aaron_Lee
Cesar_Rivarez
Max Woods
Sean Phelps
9 posters

Go down

[INTERNETZ] The Palomino Strip-Dancing Mistress Empty [INTERNETZ] The Palomino Strip-Dancing Mistress

Post by Sean Phelps Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:27 pm

*as you's surf around the internet, you would see a topic named 'Palomino S.D Mistress'*

*you would see tuh MAYOR, his buddies and some other people toss money at her, watching her dance*

The Mistress:
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

[INTERNETZ] The Palomino Strip-Dancing Mistress Empty Re: [INTERNETZ] The Palomino Strip-Dancing Mistress

Post by Max Woods Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:30 pm

"Wow, I'm in the web! Cool!..."

Last edited by Disturbed on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding "I" and "Color")
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

[INTERNETZ] The Palomino Strip-Dancing Mistress Empty Re: [INTERNETZ] The Palomino Strip-Dancing Mistress

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:06 am

* Cesar Rivarez examines the picture while laughing *
Cesar Rivarez: Damn'..That's coo' Lucian is da' men and Look its Michael
* Cesar Rivarez chuckles *
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:48 pm

* Opens the web and look at the pictures *

'' I .- erm... This would be fine for Lucian but in public? This is too far, he is ruining his reputation.Wow... The Bank.... With CCTVs and people... Lucian.- Wait is that Jessica? The BLC's .- Never mind... Good luck Lucian.''

* Closes the web and goes back to bed *
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:54 pm

((As funny as it is,he never /me'd taking the pictures,he just SS's and took it as IC,basically it's not valid..but sure go on with it...I just took SSs of you jumping off a building in /audty..*Gonna post on internet ,INVISIBLE MAN JUMPING OFF BUILDINGS..but he's visible*. Let´s nt mention she was ajailed,which means it was voided. So you should delete all this..unless you have an IC explanation for the misterous diasappearance of a stripper out of the surface of Earth.))
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Lucian wrote:((As funny as it is,he never /me'd taking the pictures,he just SS's and took it as IC,basically it's not valid..but sure go on with it...I just took SSs of you jumping off a building in /audty..*Gonna post on internet ,INVISIBLE MAN JUMPING OFF BUILDINGS..but he's visible*. Let´s nt mention she was ajailed,which means it was voided. So you should delete all this..unless you have an IC explanation for the misterous diasappearance of a stripper out of the surface of Earth.))

(( CCTV still caught it... Cops having fun right now in their ''investigation'' over the film. ))
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Lucian wrote:((As funny as it is,he never /me'd taking the pictures,he just SS's and took it as IC,basically it's not valid..but sure go on with it...I just took SSs of you jumping off a building in /audty..*Gonna post on internet ,INVISIBLE MAN JUMPING OFF BUILDINGS..but he's visible*. Let´s nt mention she was ajailed,which means it was voided. So you should delete all this..unless you have an IC explanation for the misterous diasappearance of a stripper out of the surface of Earth.))

((To void a RP both sides need to agree, so I need to agree, Sean has, Nikluas has to
Micheal, and others that were there, I never agree'd as far as I know
We can RP she/he was arrested for stripping in the middle of the street
and got jailed after, also, the picture thing does the anim for itself
You aim with the camera and so on... Now, dont forget this is an IC Topic so RP it. . . ))
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:22 pm

(( Dream about it. I want to ruin Lucian's rep! >;D

You mad bro!? ))
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Seanykeenz wrote:(( Dream about it. I want to ruin Lucian's rep! >;D

You mad bro!? ))

(( There is only one solution for this:

Spoiler:
))

Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:38 pm

**Michael hires a haxor to take the page down**
**PAGE DOWN!**

(( No? :< ))

**Michael sees the pictures and chuckles**

" Paparazzi... Can't people have some FUN without these idiots ruining it? "

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:

(( CCTV still caught it... Cops having fun right now in their ''investigation'' over the film. ))

((Uh not really, Lucian is right, if the person dancing on that car got admin jailed for doing THAT, then it's voided. Oh and if there's no /me about you taking the pictures, i guess it just..never happened.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Sierra 7 wrote:
Aaron_Lee wrote:

((Uh not really, Lucian is right, if the person dancing on that car got admin jailed for doing THAT, then it's voided. Oh and if there's no /me about you taking the pictures, i guess it just..never happened.))

((Exactly what he said,also for being the mayor I doubt the SD will risk it and upload the CCTV footage. And if it's ajail it's void. Also no /me's then RP ain't valid.))
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 pm

**Sam Andersun finishes and goes to get his backup keyboard.**
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down