VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unlock the report!

4 posters

Go down

unlock the report! Empty unlock the report!

Post by shayoroxll Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:17 am

SHin can you unlock that report because its right and fuck the format for a 1 min what about all that stuff cant you help + i never talked about a DMER you know about you didnt even play that day so ask before you lock shit like wow you think all the world is around you like shit!

shayoroxll
New Residence

Back to top Go down

unlock the report! Empty Re: unlock the report!

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:30 am

This is exhibit A.

One of the people who make rage topics and get banned.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:52 am

Shay Oirik, Please shut the fuck up, Go lay down, Open a bottle of chill pills, Take some.

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Takeshi Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:14 am

Rolling Eyes I'm not unlocking it, because its your fault she raged at you. You /reported the incident TWICE, and then PM'd her directly about it several times, whiel it was evidently obvious in /g she was not in a good fucking mood. YOUR the reason I made the new server rule. And I read your report. While I did not see the hacker, the DMer I was there for, because you and I conversed right after. I'm Leon Ashford too, if you didn't know, so Yes I WAS fucking there.

[1/2/2011][3:39:20] Leon Ashford's PM to Shay Oirik: I checked the logs. You were annoying her before she did it, so no I'm not going to do...
[1/2/2011][3:39:20] Leon Ashford's PM to Shay Oirik: ... anything
[1/2/2011][3:39:35] Leon Ashford's PM to Shay Oirik: You DONT PM admins directly, you use /helpme or /report
[1/2/2011][3:40:4] Shay Oirik's PM to Leon Ashford: ok but i lost money beacuse of her i want it back!!!!
[1/2/2011][3:40:13] Leon Ashford's PM to Shay Oirik: How did you loosem oney because of her?
[1/2/2011][3:40:40] Shay Oirik's PM to Leon Ashford: aout 1k
[1/2/2011][3:40:45] Leon Ashford's PM to Shay Oirik: I say how
[1/2/2011][3:40:52] Leon Ashford's PM to Shay Oirik: How did you loose it because of her?
[1/2/2011][3:41:10] Shay Oirik's PM to Leon Ashford: i kinda lost health like 30 times
[1/2/2011][3:41:17] Leon Ashford's PM to Shay Oirik: that wasn't because of her
[1/2/2011][3:41:19] Shay Oirik's PM to Leon Ashford: and had to go buy
[1/2/2011][3:41:42] Leon Ashford's PM to Shay Oirik: You were being shot at for a reason
[1/2/2011][3:41:51] Leon Ashford's PM to Shay Oirik: Ergo, its not her fault. Your not being refunded
[1/2/2011][3:41:53] Shay Oirik's PM to Leon Ashford: for wha reson
[1/2/2011][3:42:4] Leon Ashford's PM to Shay Oirik: Chris had a reason, take it up with him
[1/2/2011][3:42:9] Shay Oirik's PM to Leon Ashford: tell me it then
[1/2/2011][3:42:17] Leon Ashford's PM to Shay Oirik: You can ask him yourself
[1/2/2011][3:42:27] Shay Oirik's PM to Leon Ashford: see you dont even know
[1/2/2011][3:42:31] Shay Oirik's PM to Leon Ashford: -_--
[1/2/2011][3:42:40] Leon Ashford's PM to Shay Oirik: I do know, but its between you and chris if he wants to tell you
[1/2/2011][3:42:45] Leon Ashford's PM to Shay Oirik: Now I suggest calming down
[1/2/2011][3:42:52] Shay Oirik's PM to Leon Ashford: ok thanks "admin" i will talk will another admin

That is our conversation, when I told you that the DMer as you called him HAD a reason, and that you WOULD NOT be refunded, and that it was your fault Ariel went off on you. Grow up, and stop complaining when you loose. Also, I bloody DARE you to go off on me again.

Also, you exagerated heavilly in the report anyways:

i got DMed more then 5 times and killed more then 10 times

It was NOT DM, and you didn't get killed. You ended up killing HIM.

Support or unSupport is up to you guys just for you to know all the cops will Unsupport this topic!

Players don't get to support or unsupport topics. They post evidence, thats it. Admins have the decision, and in the case of an Admin, Jaxson, or I temporarilly because JAxson is temp. busy.

you are stuiped look at the picture i only told you that 2 times beacuse i got pissed at the DMER and you said FUCK OFF

You /reported it twice, and PM'd her several times. She also said "SHUT THE FUCK UP." Now "FUCK OFF." Big different.

and you know you did those stuff just say it i will delete all of this crap if you tell me that you are sorry + that you did it + that you wont do it again+a refound beacuse the DMer killed me more then 10 time then you were "angry".

She doesn't have to do shit. You weren't DM'd, or killed, your not getting refunded. She doesn't owe you a damn apology either. Its not her fault you pissed off the wrong person.

but its up to them to stop or not like edward and ricardo they can keep going against you still.

No, they can't. And get off your fucking high horse, you said that to INFLUENCE them to try to get Ariel fired.

SHin can you unlock that report because its right and fuck the format for a 1 min what about all that stuff cant you help + i never talked about a DMER you know about you didnt even play that day so ask before you lock shit like wow you think all the world is around you like shit!

You post the format, in the right section, or it gets locked. You did talk about a DMer, as thats what that whole report was about was you getting DM'd and no one helping you, even though he had a RP reason like I fucking told you. I was palying, because I already posted the PM log as proof, and don't act like your tough just because your being put in the corner like a little child by an admin.

So instead, I am deleting the report on Ariel. See what bitching at admins gets you?
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down