VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Wallace, Maksimilian Shuiski (Suspicious of weapon hack and DM'ing scriptly with no permission or reason)

+6
Simon Bourne
DeRon Ellis
Ferdinand Brixius
ArielV
Sam Andersun
Odin
10 posters

Go down

Paul Wallace, Maksimilian Shuiski (Suspicious of weapon hack and DM'ing scriptly with no permission or reason) Empty Paul Wallace, Maksimilian Shuiski (Suspicious of weapon hack and DM'ing scriptly with no permission or reason)

Post by Odin Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:08 pm

In Game Name: Seth_Mactavish
Date And Time Of The Offense: 11/11/11 19:04
What He/She Has Done: They both got snipers/m4's and etc... DM'd a few people not to mention tried to kill me.
Evidence: https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/72q3w3.png https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/1z2q4us.png
Other Notes: I know the pictures aint showing much that's because I chased them after they shot my cruiser and people.
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Paul Wallace, Maksimilian Shuiski (Suspicious of weapon hack and DM'ing scriptly with no permission or reason) Empty Re: Paul Wallace, Maksimilian Shuiski (Suspicious of weapon hack and DM'ing scriptly with no permission or reason)

Post by Sam Andersun Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Yeah, I was there. Paul hacked a sniper and starting DMing the town, the other guy was ramming cops and swearing at them, then hacked a weapon and started shooting people.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Paul Wallace, Maksimilian Shuiski (Suspicious of weapon hack and DM'ing scriptly with no permission or reason) Empty Re: Paul Wallace, Maksimilian Shuiski (Suspicious of weapon hack and DM'ing scriptly with no permission or reason)

Post by ArielV Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:22 pm

I'm a witness, one of them shot me dead.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:12 pm

I'm also a witness.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Players will be investigated and dealt with.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:21 am

Maksimilian is DEFINATELY Hacking. Spawned full armour and a spas12 for himself.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 am

Paul Wallace is Lewis Terrson.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:04 am

This didnt show me how I hack!!!,and I dont know what are you talking about!?And secound thing Lewis Terrson is not Paul Wallace
Lewis Terrson is my friend.End of story I didnt hackl.
Dwight
Dwight
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Personal Text : I'm gangsta,chu' aren't ma' homie..XDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Dwight u Maximilian or W/e? Well you should stfu couse you got system banned :>

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:16 pm

He's either Paul or Terrson.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Maksimilian is hacking for sure. He parked up to me yesterday and started shooting at me with a SPAS12... And he's only lvl 2... Later with a Deagle... After I punched him a few times he TP'd out of there... Sam Andersun and Brixius are witnesses of this, since I called them over 911 OOCly... Since there were no admins online as usual...

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Maksimilian got system banned for hacking already. He tped around all day when no admins were online. Kakolav's and the SD (and me with fists ftw) fought him for about an hour.

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by oepich Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:25 am

Yes me too He Haz Full armor and That Pedhofil DMED ME /ban that bitch forever
oepich
oepich
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Personal Text : Evryday hackers I hate that!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:59 am

oepich wrote:Yes me too He Haz Full armor and That Pedhofil DMED ME /ban that bitch forever

Watch your language please.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down