VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Wallace (Excessive DeathMatch, Non-RP behaviour)

2 posters

Go down

Paul Wallace (Excessive DeathMatch, Non-RP behaviour) Empty Paul Wallace (Excessive DeathMatch, Non-RP behaviour)

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:35 pm

In Game Name: Ferdinand Brixius
Date And Time Of The Offense: 16:19 GMT: +0
What He/She Has Done: Deathmatching x2, non-rp behaviour (smashing up my car which resulted in me having to /q).
Evidence: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/502/samp027bp.png/ (You may have to look through the rest of the album for the rest of the images, sorry about the name on there, its my old server that died a long time ago.)
Other Notes: Ok, so Paul and I were bragging to each other about our cars IC. I challenged him to a race, which I won.. He started whining IC, so I re-challenged him. I won again so he started to ram my car I let it slide and carried on to my house to /v park because he had caused excessive damage to it. I got to my house, parked my car, just about to respawn it. Paul then comes in his Voodoo and runs me over and attempts to car-park me until I died, he failed as I was ran over and he reversed back. So got out his car and started to punch me. I non-RPly (seeing as it was DM) got my Katana out and started to defend myself. I failed and died, losing $250. I re-logged and he did it once more I lost another $250. Karla has admin-jailed Paul for 60 minutes this is purely for evidence.

Last edited by Ferdinand Brixius on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Paul Wallace (Excessive DeathMatch, Non-RP behaviour) Empty Re: Paul Wallace (Excessive DeathMatch, Non-RP behaviour)

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:36 pm

(Still uploading evidence)

EDIT: Evidence posted.

Last edited by Ferdinand Brixius on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Paul Wallace (Excessive DeathMatch, Non-RP behaviour) Empty Re: Paul Wallace (Excessive DeathMatch, Non-RP behaviour)

Post by Samara Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:41 pm

I said PM... But whatever works.

Waiting for the evidence.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:45 pm

Karla Alderman wrote:I said PM... But whatever works.

Waiting for the evidence.

Sorry. I was rushing I'm doing a lot of things atm Razz.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Player was ajailed for this, Thanks for the evidence.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down