VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**A letter arrives for the FBI, also sent as an E-mail, just to be safe**

5 posters

Go down

**A letter arrives for the FBI, also sent as an E-mail, just to be safe** Empty **A letter arrives for the FBI, also sent as an E-mail, just to be safe**

Post by DeRon Ellis Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:41 am

**A Lawsuit seems to be contained with the letter.**
To whom it may concern,
My name is Preston Taylor. Recently, my company, Red County Services, got into a confrontation with Local Law Enforcement officers. I passing by the scene when I noticed a Red County Security Service officer, being arrested. Like any manager, I stopped by to see what her charges were. I was outraged to find that she was being arrested for possession of illegal weapons. Please note that I'd been riding with the driver for nearly three hours before the arrest. All she had to defend herself with was a Taser. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think a taser is an illegal weapon, that cannot be used by guards to defend themselves. As I spoke to the plain clothes officer, I noticed a man standing on a roof near the fish shop. I warned the officers twice about the man on the roof, but they were more focused on arresting my employee. As the arrest continued, a shot rung out from the roof where I spotted the man, and struck me in the pelvis. The initial impact didn't slow me down, much, but I start to black out after while. Medics say it was from the rapid blood lost, but as I began to lost cautiousness, I hear a deputy radio, "Suspect down", and the four deputies on scene, climb into there cruisers and leave me on the street to bleed to death. If it wasn't for a by stander, I would have died out there on the street. After arriving at the hospital, they gave me a patch up to stop the bleeding. I requested to leave to check on the Security Officer, Alexis Vaughn. Apon arriving at the Sheriff's Department, I found Alexis in a jail cell, lying on the ground, hands and wrist bound together. Apon asking what was going on, she was quickly uncuffed. The cadet that uncuffed her, left the two pairs of cuffs in the cell for some reason. Alexis bent down and picked them up, and the cadet tased her for it. While immobilized from the shock, Alexis, fell and smacked her head against to wall and floor, knocking here out. As I stood in shock, the officers looks around at each other deciding if they should help her. Eventually, they pulled her from the cell and loaded her into a cruiser. I left the station about five minutes after the cruiser did, and arrived at the hospital before them. The cruiser never even showed up. Two hours later, after giving up hope, I found Alexis in Palomino. I refused to let her back into police custody, for they're a hazard to her life and health.

The company would like to have the hospital bills paid for, funds to replace confiscated equipment, and compensation for Emotional trauma, stress, and inconveniencing us with physical injuries.

**A detailed Description of officers involve is attached.""
**James Theron**
**Joseph Brixius**
**Derek Thompson**
**Tom Boegs**
**One unidentifiable man/plain clothes officer**

Last edited by CoolSuave on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

**A letter arrives for the FBI, also sent as an E-mail, just to be safe** Empty Re: **A letter arrives for the FBI, also sent as an E-mail, just to be safe**

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:57 am

((Unbelievable, Joseph had multiple chances, and was fired before. He will be fired and banned from applying.))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

**A letter arrives for the FBI, also sent as an E-mail, just to be safe** Empty Re: **A letter arrives for the FBI, also sent as an E-mail, just to be safe**

Post by Samara Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:55 am

CoolSuave wrote:Ariel bent down and picked them up

(( Alexis* ))
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:59 am

((Thanks))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:05 am

((Uhm i see my name there but i wasn't at this situation was i?))
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:58 am

((You were in the station. Therefore, you can be questioned about what happened.))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:26 am

((FBI is inactive as fuck, mind ICly sending this to SD high command so we can deal with this?))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:32 am

That Canadian Vampire wrote:((FBI is inactive as fuck, mind ICly sending this to SD high command so we can deal with this?))

((Ray is working on getting active again, Let him deal with it.))
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:33 am

((The government will deal with it later on.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:40 am

((Fuck yo Gobberment!))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down