VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Stack Pizza Co. Delivery Services

3 posters

Go down

Well Stack Pizza Co. Delivery Services Empty Well Stack Pizza Co. Delivery Services

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:12 pm

I Edward Collins as the owner of the Well Stack Pizza Co. and also as the members of The Ancelotti Clan would like a request on making a Pizza Delivery Services . I could also use a worker and a Pizza Bike to use on the delivery . If you do like this suggestion please /Support and if you don't agree please /UnSupport . Thank you .

Last edited by RaidenDragneel on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Well Stack Pizza Co. Delivery Services Empty Re: Well Stack Pizza Co. Delivery Services

Post by Ariel Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:28 pm

OH MY GOD. STOP REQUESTING SHIT. JUST RP THE SHIT. You can be your own worker. Buy a fuckin moped and pretend its a pizzaboy. Jeeze.

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Well Stack Pizza Co. Delivery Services Empty Re: Well Stack Pizza Co. Delivery Services

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Ariel wrote:OH MY GOD. STOP REQUESTING SHIT. JUST RP THE SHIT. You can be your own worker. Buy a fuckin moped and pretend its a pizzaboy. Jeeze.

I just want people to comment and /support . Please clear your comment and this comment . Thank you .

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:16 pm

This server NEEDS some side-jobs,so I would suggest that the actual side-jobs suggested will get implemented...
After there are like 4 or 5 side-jobs,then the ones that are suggested should be RPed first...
This server won't grow if EVERYTHING must be RPed,the server should provide some fun too,and ease the RP thanks to its script.

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:18 pm

The Gangrel wrote:This server NEEDS some side-jobs,so I would suggest that the actual side-jobs suggested will get implemented...
After there are like 4 or 5 side-jobs,then the ones that are suggested should be RPed first...
This server won't grow if EVERYTHING must be RPed,the server should provide some fun too,and ease the RP thanks to its script.

/SUPPORT!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricardo_Khalifa123 Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:48 pm

/SUPPORT to the pizza deliver

Ricardo_Khalifa123
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down