VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenneth Sullivan <License>

+2
Dominique LaRue
Kenneth Sullivan
6 posters

Go down

Kenneth Sullivan <License> Empty Kenneth Sullivan <License>

Post by Kenneth Sullivan Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:05 am

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

Twenty - Palomino Creek,
Red County, SA 91034
November 30th 2011

Kenneth Sullivan <License> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Kenneth L. Sullivan
Date of Birth: August 12th, 1984
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 236-4983-349
Current Address: Twenty - Palomino Creek, Red County, SA 91034
Current Occupation: Bank Accountant
Phone Number: 1011041
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: I haven't had a License before.
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: No.
If yes, for what reason: No reason available.
Do you have any previous criminal record?: Not that I'm aware of. Never been detained by an officer before.
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when: No reason available.
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: Clearance Level 2. Due to having such personal interests for Semi-Automatic Rifles for Sporting Events.
Intended weapon(s): An M1911 (Deagle), and an M14 Semi-Automatic Rifle (Cunt Rifle) if possible.
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: Under a safe compartment which I keep hidden at my residence. It's properly secure, out of reach from others, other than myself.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature.
Yes, I do in fact. Well back then around the time I was barely seventeen, my uncle Ralph would often take me over to his shop during the summer breaks. He was a part-time worker at a local Ammunition Shack, where a fire range was available. There, after breaks and such he would take me in the range under supervision to make me learn utilizing Rifles and several low class handguns which were available there. At least that's what I called our bonding time together. Been taking basic training lessons from him for around three years, until I moved into Red County for personnal reasons.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?:
After having to spend a good ol'four years here I came to have interests in continuing my training to futher experiences. I would like to appreciate if RCSD could trust me enough in handling access to a weapon license. Since throughout my entire life living here in the United States, I hadn't committed any critical offences nor minor ones so far. And I intend to keep it that way for my future as a citizen of Red County. Not only do I desire the Weapon License for training my weaponry skills further, though self defensive purposes is a slight minor reason for me to even tend to achieve a license. As many may see the towns' still encountering rough control over the crime population from the eastern side of Red County. If you may ask why I'm in such interests in continuing to train myself all of a sudden, well I simply want to participate more in outdoor activities out in the wild areas of Red County, such as in forests and ect. to the northern west side in the depth. Perhaps hunting activities under the regulations which are given by the State, but mainly Sportsmen events for Rifle Marksmen competitions some towns may offer around the local area for the public. Such as the ones I would watch through the trips back then with my Uncle. Then onward with work, I'll be trying best to accomplish a professionalism career after this. Due to being something I truly am passionate about.

I, Kenneth Sullivan, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license: ( Will do, if the application passes. )
Your Account Level: Level 4

Last edited by Kenneth Sullivan on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:39 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Meeting requirements.)
Kenneth Sullivan
Kenneth Sullivan
Human
Human

Personal Text : LEGO!

Back to top Go down

Kenneth Sullivan <License> Empty Re: Kenneth Sullivan <License>

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:51 am

You cannot apply for a level 2 license and a level 1 license at the same time in case you don't get the level 2. Pick one and commit to it, if you get rejected for the level 2, you can reapply in two weeks for the level 1 (or 2 again). If you get accepted for the level 1, you can pay for it and then later apply for the level 2.

And removing the "250 word minimum" from the profile doesn't mean you aren't required to 250 minimum words. You're sitting on 165, which is just slightly over half the minimum. www.wordcounttool.com
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:01 am

((Seeker, get out of here. We can handle the applications. You have no need to post in these applications. Thanks for trying to help but we can handle it.))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:16 am

Sam Andersun wrote:((Seeker, get out of here. We can handle the applications. You have no need to post in these applications. Thanks for trying to help but we can handle it.))

(( Apparently you guys cannot, taking a look down the list of accepted applications. I let you guys handle it, but that doesn't mean you can do a bad job at it. ))
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth Sullivan Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:17 am

(( Ah, sorry. Its just that I read over the topics on the SD IC forums. And read over that Semi-Automatic Rifles are for clearance level 2. But if they're for Clarence Level 1 now, then I'm applying for level 1. )) ((Shall I edit the application, or leave it as it is? ))
Kenneth Sullivan
Kenneth Sullivan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:20 am

Kenneth Sullivan wrote:(( Ah, sorry. Its just that I read over the topics on the SD IC forums. And read over that Semi-Automatic Rifles are for clearance level 2. But if they're for Clarence Level 1 now, then I'm applying for level 1. )) ((Shall I edit the application, or leave it as it is? ))

(( They're for level 2. Feel free to edit your application! Just know that you can't apply for a level 2 license and add in that you want a level 1 license if you're not accepted. It's one or the other. Smile ))
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:25 am

((Currently on hold, you have 24 hours to meet the requirements.))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth Sullivan Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:26 am

(( Alrighty, done editing it. Thanks for the help ))

(( Edit: Done with the reasoning to why I'm applying, meeting the requirement with 251 words. ))

Last edited by Kenneth Sullivan on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Kenneth Sullivan
Kenneth Sullivan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:30 am

Dominique LaRue wrote:
Sam Andersun wrote:((Seeker, get out of here. We can handle the applications. You have no need to post in these applications. Thanks for trying to help but we can handle it.))

(( Apparently you guys cannot, taking a look down the list of accepted applications. I let you guys handle it, but that doesn't mean you can do a bad job at it. ))

((Admins kicked us out of the applications before, leave the SD to do their cop thing please. Danke.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:30 am

Dominique LaRue wrote:You cannot apply for a level 2 license and a level 1 license at the same time in case you don't get the level 2. Pick one and commit to it, if you get rejected for the level 2, you can reapply in two weeks for the level 1 (or 2 again). If you get accepted for the level 1, you can pay for it and then later apply for the level 2.

And removing the "250 word minimum" from the profile doesn't mean you aren't required to 250 minimum words. You're sitting on 165, which is just slightly over half the minimum. www.wordcounttool.com

((I hope you guys are aware that Seeker can respond to these applications.))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Mr sullivan,

I regretably inform you that you license application has been Denied at this time, please feel free to re submit an application in a month.

Yours sincerally,
Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down