VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Weapon License*

Go down

*Weapon License* Empty *Weapon License*

Post by Lloyd McFadden Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Forename and Surname: Hikari Zatsuroku

Address: Renting: 8 Palomino Creek

Phone Number:
Currently do not Own a Phone

Social Security Number: 0924-9500

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)):
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):

Well I have a Family heirloom that I prize more than anything. It is my fathers dear Duel Karana’s, His Favoured Black sword and his Legendary White Sword. I always carry these weapons holstered on my back. They are safely kept there. I am afraid I can't go anywhere without these Swords. They are Part of my life and I would truly find it upsetting for them to become scrap to the police. Without them I would be a forlorn old man who clings onto life. I recently came to Palomino when I was notified upon obtaining a Weapon license. I was advised where and how by the Loving Police community. So Here I am now, constructing an application for my Prized Collections. I dearly hope I can live at ease with my fathers Swords. I am too tired an old now to be avoiding the police all because of my fathers blades, This License would be like a Life Saver.
State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
Well, as you can see from what I stated above, these blades mean everything to me. I honestly would not harm a fly with these magnificent swords. They may be useful to the police in fact. Whenever you have lost your weapon, I may consider borrowing you one of these blades. Also, they are like a Museum piece. With these in Palomino, then People would be amazed at the style from which it was made. I can probably share a few secrets with the people as they are used by many a century to make Amazing, Maybe even Legendary, Swords.
Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:
With a gun, I would be like a Monkey. But with the blade, which I so loved to train with for years, I am an Advanced swordsmen.
Current employment:
Currently work at a Larg Prospering Factory.
Signature :
H.Zatsuroku
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down