VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Less active..and stuff.

3 posters

Go down

Less active..and stuff. Empty Less active..and stuff.

Post by Nico Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:03 am

Yeah,well here's the facts...I won't be active much anymore,or if I am ...well it means I really got anything left to do..I'm trying to cut off the time RPing because I'm just not made for it and all,also I got a big fed up with VH:RP..A tiny bit.. Another of the reasons would be because my mum just passed out and is in the hospital right now..and today I had the shittiest day of my life.. Well mainly,I started to dislike playing on VH:RP or I have the feeling that I don't want to play ... There's no need for good-bye lists because I'm still here..For now.

But Kyra,Nikola,Teo,Nori,Ferd and Nick can find me on MSN or FB. So yeah..that's all..peace.
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?

Back to top Go down

Less active..and stuff. Empty Re: Less active..and stuff.

Post by Mike Kakolav Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:47 am

Sorry to hear about your mom Lucain Sad
Anyways yeah SA-MP is just a game and it aint important to daily life so stay happy and sometimes catch up on the server.

Btw PM me your email which you use at Facebook and i ll add you too Smile

Till then peace
Mike Kakolav
Mike Kakolav
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Hey you yeah you not you yeah you

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:04 am

Lucian Corvin wrote:Yeah,well here's the facts...I won't be active much anymore,or if I am ...well it means I really got anything left to do..I'm trying to cut off the time RPing because I'm just not made for it and all,also I got a big fed up with VH:RP..A tiny bit.. Another of the reasons would be because my mum just passed out and is in the hospital right now..and today I had the shittiest day of my life.. Well mainly,I started to dislike playing on VH:RP or I have the feeling that I don't want to play ... There's no need for good-bye lists because I'm still here..For now.

But Kyra,Nikola,Teo,Nori,Ferd and Nick can find me on MSN or FB. So yeah..that's all..peace.

Sorry to hear about your mum bro.

Stay frosty.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down