VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lafayette Cracks [Application]

2 posters

Go down

Lafayette Cracks [Application] Empty Lafayette Cracks [Application]

Post by Nico Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:06 pm

In Character

Full name:Lafayette Joseph Cracks

Race:Black

Date of Birth:13/5/1980

Place of Birth:San Andreas

Current active address:Motel of Palomino Creek,Room Number 20

Available phone number(s):1010520

Education:High School diploma.

Are you currently in occupation?:I am free,without occupation ,looking for a job.
If yes, what is your current occupation?:N/A

Have you had any previous occupations?:Yes.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?:Worked in a General Store.

Do you own a current valid driver license?:Yes.
If yes, has it ever been suspended?:No.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?:Yes,little knowledge of the laws of California.
Have you ever been arrested?:Never.
If yes for what charges/crimes?:N/A

Have you ever served time in prison?:No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?:N/A

Biography (Must be over 200 words):
Lafayette was born in the countryside,but he soon moved to the big city after
finishing High School in the district. His parents had abandoned him,he was assigned adoptive parents which he
didn't get well along with,that's the main reason for which he left home. His father had given him a car
for his birthday,so he filled it up with gas,packed his clothes and drove to the big city. He didn't have
a place to sleep,that's why he used his car. He had saved some money when still home,money which he used
to live daily with bread and water,and little other things he found around. Soon that little economy he made
ended up,so he had to find a way of making money. He took the newspaper and looked up for a job,so he applied for every
possible job offered there,but mostly denied him but for one kind sir which offered him the chance to work in his little
General Store. The business done well,it seemed all perfect. The man paid Lafayette around 300$ a week,he was happy.
He saved up to 10000$ in two years,but then the business started going down so Lafayette decided to help the kind sir that
offered him a job and a place to stay it,by giving him all his savings. The man had 10000$ from Lafayette,and he sold the General
Store for 20000$ more,then he ran away with the money leaving Lafayette with nothing but his car once more. He started up his car
And changed towns,he got into a more hostile,dark city where he didn't do much. He left after about one year of living on the streets.
He drove back to the countryside,while checking the map he spotted a nice little calm town,by the name of Palomino Creek.
He settled here,and found out that the SD applications are open,therefore he picked up a leafleet and filled it up,then left
it by the mailbox.

Out of Character

First Name:Nico
Last Name (Not required to answer): Sure.
Do you have a working microphone?:Yes.
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak installed?Skype

Your server nickname:Nickname ? Uhm..Lucian.

Past characters and factions:Lucian Corvin(Fegarri Pedia),Vladimir Bran(Fegarri Pedia).

How long have you been a member of this server?:Almost one year.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?:Yes,raging/flaming.

Why do you wish to join this faction?:Because SD lacks members,activity and god damn I want to be one and fight criminals with my buddy,Nick.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?:SL-RP.
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?:Roleplay experience..sure..Law knowledge ?..Not really.
Have you read the application rules?:...Of course.
Any other comments: I don't know what to say.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Assume the paper of your character.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Mix IC with OOC.

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Pefrom unrealistic actions. /me cuts the guys head with a knife. /me dodges that sniper bullet.
Explain what is "gun from ass": When taken out a big weaponry item without any roleplay involved.

Explain what is "RP to win" and give two different examples:Never losing. /me shots the guy in the head. /me kills the guy no matter what.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me places his hand on his holstered deagle inside his jacket. /me moves his fingers along it while slowly flicking the safety off. /me takes it out and aims at the guy.

Give an example of a bad role play /me:/me takes the gun and shoots the guy.

Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?

Back to top Go down

Lafayette Cracks [Application] Empty Re: Lafayette Cracks [Application]

Post by DeRon Ellis Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Lafayette Cracks [Application] 2akh5rq

Dear Mr. Cracks,

Your application has been reviewed and the managerial force of the station has agreed to put you as ACCEPTED,
Please head down to the station for further instructions for your future steps with us. Thank You.

Sincerely,
Under Sheriff, Unit 41-75,
DeRon Ellis.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down