VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lafayette Cracks( AKA crusier bird)

4 posters

Go down

Lafayette Cracks( AKA crusier bird) Empty Lafayette Cracks( AKA crusier bird)

Post by Dwight Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:38 pm

In Game Name: Paul_Wallace
Date And Time Of The Offense:Right now.
What He/She Has Done:He flyed with car ( he used flying hack)
Evidence:SS : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/576/copflyinghack.jpg/
Other Notes:He deserves ban forever
Dwight
Dwight
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Personal Text : I'm gangsta,chu' aren't ma' homie..XDD

Back to top Go down

Lafayette Cracks( AKA crusier bird) Empty Re: Lafayette Cracks( AKA crusier bird)

Post by Dwight Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Now he got owned and he got like *gay angry face* and non rply throwed my Elegy in water and tryed to Escape but my hand gotcha fag
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/850/lafayettestartedtomaddi.jpg/
Dwight
Dwight
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Lafayette Cracks( AKA crusier bird) Empty Re: Lafayette Cracks( AKA crusier bird)

Post by Nico Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:52 pm

The time that cruiser was flying I wastrying to drop it in the water so I could destroy it,duh,but I esc'd to go to eat. That's not flying hacks :/

Oh and your car got TOWED,I can show you in chatlogs how I asked for a tow truck and I even PM'd Alex about towing it.

And uhh,yeah..you pretty much started DMing me after I tased you..and cuffed you..
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Oh yeah, and you also when we script fighted you came to me and abused /takeweapons , you spammed it about 5 times
And you then got almost killed by my fists and you left /server and then you flyed to PC to RK me and then you throwed my Elegy in water to revenge and you didn't even asked admin for permission.. so please STFU till some admin reply this.

Dwight
Dwight
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:18 pm

1. You sort of..taunted police,evaded....I tased you..cuffed you..but you stood back up and tried to DM me..I tased you again..frisked you..took your weapons..then you tried DMing me...cuffed.

2.I went on patrolling,forgetting about you buuut...you had to taunt police again...I tried to tase you as you took out a gun,and frisked you and took it from you again. I don't see any problem in this and I already explained those.
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Kakolav Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:08 pm

The reason i am posting here is that IN the Picture THE CAR is clearly flying and i havent seen a bug like that before in my whole god damn SAMP life so agree that you airbreaked.
Mike Kakolav
Mike Kakolav
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Hey you yeah you not you yeah you

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:16 pm

He didn't airbreak, I've seen it happen before.

The SD are allowed to destroy your vehicle, if it has been RPly towed, destroying it is to make sure you pay the fees to get the vehicle back.

Lucian, do you have any screenshots of Dwight DMing?
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Car is clearly flying, the car bug when you do ESC isn't that high in the air and this was flying about 15 secounds ( So I succed to SS it) and the other thing none of admins let him tow my car, because Alex later gave me back money because it was NON RPly towed in water...so...
Dwight
Dwight
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down