VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victor Jankowski <License>

2 posters

Go down

Victor Jankowski <License> Empty Victor Jankowski <License>

Post by Victor_Jankowski Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:24 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

44 Palomino Creek,
Palomino Creek, SA 91034
12/14/11

Victor Jankowski <License> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Victor Patrick Jankowski
Date of Birth: 02/27/1982
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 45-82-1685
Current Address: 44 Palomino Creek
Current Occupation: Under Sheriff of the Sheriff's Department
Phone Number: 1010340
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: Yes (Class-Three)
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: (( Not sure if the mass suspension counts)) No.
If yes, for what reason: N/A
Do you have any previous criminal record?: No.
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when: N/A
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: Class-Two.
Intended weapon(s): Any Hunting Rifle, more likely the Remington 700, A pump-action shotgun for hunting and personal defence in extreme cases, a personal defence sidearm and a sub-machine gun in case I get an off-duty assignment, as well a knife approved by state laws for personal defence.
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: Well hidden in my house, and in hunting cases, trunk of my car.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. Yes, from past military experience I have trained with every weapon I am intending to use, as well as shooting ranges and hunting events.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: [[250 word minimum]]]
Many reasons, I'd say. Firstly, I know how to use a firearm and have been working with the SD for years. Past military experience also gives me the required skill sets to use the firearms I apply for. Plus all the firearms I am applying for are used by me and other S.W.A.T. members on duty. Also hunting, due to the wolf threat. The easiest way to catch them are in a distance, and for having past experience as a sniper in the military, I intend to buy a hunting rifle for hunting purposes, as well as a Pump-action shotgun for off-duty S.W.A.T. Assignments, or extreme self-protection cases. Same with the sub-machine gun. I think my application should be accepted for the many years of experience I carry with those weapons, as well as the criminal threat around PC, apparent result of Los Santos criminals fleeing to Red County. I understand the concerns of the California state on weapons, since I have myself passed through hard moments in the Sheriff's Department and presented the deaths of a few fellow deputies, as well as friends and family in Los Santos. 90's gang activity represented the deaths of lots of police officers, as well as citizens. As a cop, I know the dangers still around PC, whatever they may be, and that's why a weapon is necessary for self-defence. I have seen criminals carrying heavy, as well as Katanas and other special weaponry and shooting at police officers for 'fun'. And that needs to be stopped.

I, Victor Jankowski, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/17/10/74/73/sa-mp-10.jpg
Your Account Level: 15 (Must be at least 4)
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Victor Jankowski <License> Empty Re: Victor Jankowski <License>

Post by Terry Winston Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Mr Jankowski,

I am happy to inform you your lisence application has been accepted.

Yours sinserally
Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down