VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jankowski's Weapons Application

2 posters

Go down

Jankowski's Weapons Application Empty Jankowski's Weapons Application

Post by Victor_Jankowski Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:59 am

Forename and Surname: Victor Jankowski

Address: 34 Palomino Creek

Phone Number: 1010340

Social Security Number: 80 - 46 - 21

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member))(Will be posted as soon as license is given.))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
Back in LS, I was a Seargent in the United States Marine Corps Force Recon. I went to Iraq for 5 years, and practiced with an enourmous variety of weapons.When at home, I didn't have much problems with burglars and gangbangers, so I didn't think a gun was needed. When I started selling guns in downtown's Ammu-Nation, I had a license, which I lost when moved to the country. When I moved here, I thought I'd have a peaceful life and all, but I was wrong. I got robbed several times, or even attempted murder, and I couldn't react simply because I didn't have a weapon, and CQB tactics don't always work. People here are even more violent than in Los Santos maybe, and have a lot more skills. People here are very fast, can jump extremely high, and are very strong.Once, some guy jumped from a roof on me,and I had to kick him off. In situations like that, I only survive because someone with a gun or a knife saves my ass. I can't depend on people forever. I'm trying to join the police force and I'll need a weapon to protect myself, and obviously I'll have a weapon legally.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
As I've said before, I have a lot of skill with a lot of guns, learned when I volunteered as a Marine. I know the right type of situation to pull out a gun, Not just unholstering a weapon because someone said you're ugly. I know these 'tools' can take someone's life, and they must be handled with careful... and tenacity. Since I've practiced with a lot of weapons, I know to essentially hit only a target , in the worse of situations of course, and not a person walking by.
Do you have experience with handguns and/or other weapons:Yes.
Weapons I have experience with:
M16A4
Barrett .50 BMG
SWS Sniper
M9
SIG Sauer P226
SOCOM MK23 .45
MP5A3

All my experience is from the time I volunteered as a Marine.

Current employment: Bartender of The Asylum.

Signature :V. Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Jankowski's Weapons Application Empty Re: Jankowski's Weapons Application

Post by Luna Kinneas Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:19 am

RCSD, Red County Sheriffs Department
PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas.

Victor Jankowski
34 Palomino Creek, San Andreas.
17/4/2011

Jankowski's Weapons Application 2akh5rq

Dear Mr.Jankowski,

We would like to inform you that your weapon licenses apply has been ACCEPTED . Please go to our main office at PO Box 90, Dillimore, SA to get your licenses.

Signed,
Captain Yoko Valentine
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down