VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Border of Another World - Yukari Yakumo

5 posters

Go down

Border of Another World - Yukari Yakumo Empty Border of Another World - Yukari Yakumo

Post by Nazz Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 am

gone

Last edited by Nazz on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Border of Another World - Yukari Yakumo Empty Re: Border of Another World - Yukari Yakumo

Post by Aaron_Lee Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:03 am

Its kinda looks good....Can you post also what your weakness is? The vampire's weakness is silver, whats yours?
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Border of Another World - Yukari Yakumo Empty Re: Border of Another World - Yukari Yakumo

Post by Operetta Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:22 pm

Nazz wrote:Cannot be killed by Bullets or Brute Force
(can be disabled and injured, though wounds do not hinder her)

Shin wrote:3. Vampires are still human. They suffer pain, and can loose limbs or die just the same as if they were mortal. Bullets, fire, cars, etc. can kill you.

You might want to read this:

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t217-vampire-related-rules#1267
Operetta
Operetta
Management
Management

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirki Sokolov Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:24 pm

She's a witch/warlock. I've RPed this on several servers, even rather prominent one's. It's possible if you RP it well. Albeit, you do get hurt from brutal force(everyone do). As for an example, my character merely does fight when in combat, he doesn't use weaponry at all. So it is IMPOSSIBLE which Jaxson is stating but if you ask me, you can RP as a witch and everything. But being nearly immortal is impossible, play your cards RPly right instead.

Last edited by Andregood on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:19 pm

also gone

Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirki Sokolov Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Is magic a recessive trait or does every demon possess it? As I'd love to have you elaborating all this magical stuff, I'm quite a fan of it. Ehm, and one more question, are you from some sort of Manga series?(Pertaining to your character)

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 pm

gone too

Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirki Sokolov Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Partly perplexing, but I guess It does sound kinda cool. I'd love to RP with you sometime, as my character as well has his hubris in the way of things, as well as I'm gonna persist reading a bit on the subject. As it certainly sounded, well, interesting and blatantly cool, if you ask me.

Being able to transport to different realms and worlds sounds kinda OP though, especially being able to do it 24/7, perhaps some sort of RPly created mana system would balance that out. Cause out of all honesty, being able to hop around in different worlds sounds kinda strange and abstruse for us Vampires and normal humans. I wouldn't have anything against it, as long as it doesn't get abused I guess.

I presume your character can engage in mutual combat as well as anybody else, or?

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:39 pm

all gone
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Akane_Shine Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:20 am

I assume I should lock this as you have edited it down to nothing? PM me if I was mistaken- I love your RP but I was always a tad worried people would percieve it as PG. As Jaxson said above, might want to check out the rules before pursuing this further.

Locked.
Akane_Shine
Akane_Shine
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down