VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novak_Miler[dm, flamming, refusal to rp]

2 posters

Go down

Novak_Miler[dm, flamming, refusal to rp] Empty Novak_Miler[dm, flamming, refusal to rp]

Post by Nick Buchtele Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Name: Novak_Miller or something
Time: 20:20/20:30
What he done: flamming, dm, refusal to rp
story what happend: he made "fight club" and he called me retard, exactly he told
Novak Miller says: Retard
Nick Buchtele says: Nice to meet you retard, Iam Nick
but he told it IN CHARACTER SO THIS IS NOT FLAMMING, you can see flamming below on screenshots
and then he started to dm me with pool cue. I runned to house and grabs shotgun and runned out and he still dmed me, i reported him several times
but karla alderman was sleeping on computer.
I killed him and i had low hp, his friend Fred_Durst arrived and starts dm me but i starts to rp:
Novak_Miler[dm, flamming, refusal to rp] Sa-mp-66

and i rply taking Novak Miller's money due to he have got my 100 dollars from fight club:
Novak_Miler[dm, flamming, refusal to rp] Sa-mp-69

and Marcus Venom arrived after Novak Miller left, interesting huh? and he was masked and had swat skin and dmed me from bike by mp5 but i dont have proof evidences for that, you should check server log and check his IP adress:
Novak_Miler[dm, flamming, refusal to rp] Sa-mp-71

Last edited by Nick Buchtele on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nick Buchtele
Nick Buchtele
Forum Member
Forum Member

Personal Text : Ouha....

Back to top Go down

Novak_Miler[dm, flamming, refusal to rp] Empty Re: Novak_Miler[dm, flamming, refusal to rp]

Post by Venom. Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Let's get a few things clear. I'll take the flaming rap, sure. But don't tell me I wasn't RPing. You got cocky at THE FIGHT CLUB. And my character said three times, 'Shake hands' and you didn't, then you called me a retard, so I pulled out a cue, and began to beat you LIKE I SAID. Then you ran to your house, and grabbed an MP5, Then you kept coming in and out of your house, trying to DM me with your MP5. Fred Durst is my witness. You DMed both me and him, you Bunnyhopped away and you didn't even RP your shots. You barely RPed klling Fred. You said yourself you don't like the Roleplay - Well guess what, this roleplay, doesn't like you or your complete lack of English grammar, and the fact you can't even sum up enough decency to RP a single fight. So yeah, I'll take the flame rap, but you've DM, Refused to RP, Bunnyhopped generalised NON RPing and you were OOCing. So looks like I'm the lesser of two evils here.

Venom.
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Novak_Miler[dm, flamming, refusal to rp] Empty Re: Novak_Miler[dm, flamming, refusal to rp]

Post by Nick Buchtele Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:03 pm

ok "Venom" i think screenshots are more proof then witnesses.
If not then i can do few more compains Very Happy
anyways i have to add more stuff about what you did:
Novak_Miler[dm, flamming, refusal to rp] Sa-mp-72

Nick Buchtele
Nick Buchtele
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom. Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:11 pm

What are you proving? That you're an annoying NON RPer? Kid, you're taunting me in PM and you're only getting me on a flame rap. You're not wanted here. Go away.

Edit: You're a god damn no brainer - Look at my Sig! It fucking says Novak and Venom! You're not smart, like at all.

flamming, dm, refusal to rp
story what happend: he made "fight club" and he called me retard, exactly he told
Novak Miller says: Retard
Nick Buchtele says: Nice to meet you retard, Iam Nick
and then he started to dm me with pool cue. I runned to house and grabs shotgun and runned out and he still dmed me, i reported him several times

Is this a joke? You're kidding right? You've just written that yourself! YOU called ME a retard. I CALLED YOU A RETARD IN CHARACTER! I started beating you, an I was going to stop when your health hit 25Hp.

Venom.
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Buchtele Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:23 pm

so first you was following me over Palomino Creek.
second you called me retard and i called you too but IN CHARACTER.
IAM TALKING ABOUT YOUR PM'S

and iam not wanted here? enjoy yourself!
Nick Buchtele
Nick Buchtele
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom. Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Nick Buchtele wrote:so first you was following me over Palomino Creek.
second you called me retard and i called you too but IN CHARACTER.
IAM TALKING ABOUT YOUR PM'S

and iam not wanted here? enjoy yourself!

IN CHARACTER: My player warned you, told you to shake hands, and stop threatening him. You called him a retard, so he retaliated just like he said he would. But you had to resort to OOC methods of winning because you don't have the dexterity to RP something so simple.

And I'll enjoy myself when people like you are gone.

Venom.
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Players will be ajailed.

Locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down