VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Visty Vampy #1 Atilliary Artillery?

Go down

The Visty Vampy #1 Atilliary Artillery? Empty The Visty Vampy #1 Atilliary Artillery?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:07 am

**There is a sturdy metal black and red newsletter box with "Visty Vampy" on it with papers inside, with a dustbin next to it in next to Lee's Restaurant.**

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Visty Vampy #1 Atilliary Artillery? Vistyvampy
Atilliary Artillery?

Atilliary Facilities has been active like mosquitoes in summer lately. Yellow and black vans, trucks and boats have been going back and forth around Red County. However, there would be one member of Atilliary Facilities, and the rest would be normal civilians doing work. This could be because a worker Neen Route has been giving out money for people to help him without being authorized to, and I guess he then collects his pay for the job that he didn't do. This seems to be the largest scandalisim in the peaceful Atilliary Facilities.

Whats worse, Neen Route has been spotted by me in a empty foggy night using one of the large transportation trucks of Atilliary Facilities to dispose of something in the lake of Fishers Lagoon.
The Visty Vampy #1 Atilliary Artillery? Samp734
The contents of the disposed stuff is yet unclear, but one may suggest that it was unwanted waste of Atilliary Facilities.
Whats going on? I thought Atilliary was a safe cooperation...
By the Visty Vampy

Do you have interesting news to spare? Send me a email on VistyVampy@Hotmail.com.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

The Visty Vampy #1 Atilliary Artillery? Empty Re: The Visty Vampy #1 Atilliary Artillery?

Post by Chris_Bell Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:26 am

((Lol,I dont know how you do it,But I love this. Making your own alt. seem bad XD))
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down