VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Visty Vampy #2 Famous Reporter Denies and Lies on car Theft

3 posters

Go down

The Visty Vampy #2 Famous Reporter Denies and Lies on car Theft Empty The Visty Vampy #2 Famous Reporter Denies and Lies on car Theft

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:01 am

**There is a sturdy metal black and red newsletter box with "Visty Vampy" on it with papers inside, with a dustbin next to it in next to Lee's Restaurant.**

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Visty Vampy #2 Famous Reporter Denies and Lies on car Theft Vistyvampy
Famous Reporter Denies and Lies on Car Theft

In the Palomino Matters,
Kevin Shak made his tatters,
on a woman car thief,
with such belief!
He denied to lieing,
without relief!

Kevin Shak today included a "Car Thief" photo saying that the woman threw a "defenseless man" out of "his car". The vehicle, a broadway, is actually my HairDresser Mobile that I own, as HairDresser Visty. I was jacked by someone and I retook my vehicle bravely. I am that woman. I feel that it is silly to put fiction on the paper, and not the facts.
I have proof of ownership of the vehicle, and two witnesses, Elizabeth Thigh, who bought the car for me, and the Car Dealer from the Car Dealership, and I can put a court case any time pleased to sue him for such false information.
I found Kevin today to inform him of this, and he said that I was "bullshitting" and refused to make a paper with apologies. After that, a camera outside the Restaurant picks some interesting conversation that I will paste in word from below. He is talking to a friend of his.

Text:
His friend isn't as crazy as the author, he has much more sense than Kevin, but...
I thought Palomino Matters was a Legit newspaper...

By the Visty Vampy

Do you have interesting news to spare? Send me a email on VistyVampy@Hotmail.com.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by The Constipator on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:12 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Visty Vampy #2 Famous Reporter Denies and Lies on car Theft Empty Re: The Visty Vampy #2 Famous Reporter Denies and Lies on car Theft

Post by Kirki Sokolov Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:06 am

*Trotting blissfully and briskly down the pavement seeing the glassy papers, nodding to himself, grinning subsequently*

I simply love this. *Laughter*

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

The Visty Vampy #2 Famous Reporter Denies and Lies on car Theft Empty Re: The Visty Vampy #2 Famous Reporter Denies and Lies on car Theft

Post by Lloyd McFadden Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:13 am

((You just basically mged there by the way. We said you couldnt hear what we where saying. And you just went and copied it despite this o.O?. Other than that thats a pretty good speech by me. Would be better if their was no mg Very Happy . ))
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:17 am

((You used no /mes to specify the way you were talking,you didn't even bother to type in /low, She was obvisouly close enough to you, Your just mad because somone got dirt on you XD))
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:19 am

Kevin_Shak wrote:((You just basically mged there by the way. We said you couldnt hear what we where saying. And you just went and copied it despite this o.O?. Other than that thats a pretty good speech by me. Would be better if their was no mg Very Happy . ))
((This was RPly collected from the cameras around the store, mate. No MG there. Asked permission and all.))
((And don't say I didn't /do that there where cameras moving around the store, obviously being controlled. You just dun goofed.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirki Sokolov Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:20 am

((You did shout, she did have cameras with voice features. You did see the /me's, she did post it on the forums, simple.))

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:21 am

((^WIN^))
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:56 am

(( Ah yeah, thanks for pointing that out Chris. She has not included the part where we said you couldnt hear us :\. Anyway. Like I said, Post the bit where Im apologising Razz. You broke a deal of not posting it if I aplogise xD))
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Kevin_Shak wrote:(( Ah yeah, thanks for pointing that out Chris. She has not included the part where we said you couldnt hear us :\. Anyway. Like I said, Post the bit where Im apologising Razz. You broke a deal of not posting it if I aplogise xD))
((You're meant to post in your paper apologizing about making the mistake, and informing everyone that the vehicle isn't stolen.))
((Now, everyone will think my broadway is a stolen vehicle and I'll get into trouble in my actual vehicle ICly until you inform everyone. This was to just clear my name.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down