VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Some suggestions Empty Some suggestions

Post by Immortal Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Well hello there, I didn't check this whole board for suggestions so i might suggest something that was already suggested, but it doesn't matter since i have lots of ideas.

Let's start with the Admin commands.
Always while I am in game and a admin punishes someone it says "Random_Guy was slapped by Administrator Blah_Blah."
Well what about putting a "Reason" part in the command
/slap id reason.
And then it should say Player Blah_Blah was slapped by Admin Blah_Blah2 [Reason: Whatever the reason is]

Also I did notice some people that are "possible" hackers, so what about a Bot that automatically bans hackers, I know they get easily bugged but a good scripter can fix it in no time.

The third suggestion would be a "Speed-o-Meter", you know that thing that shows how fast you drive.

My fourth suggestion is a blackmarket, where the guns cost a bit more, but you don't need a license. (Hide it well so cops can't find it Very Happy)

The fifth suggestion would be a Donator place, a place where just donnors can go and Refill their health and whatsoever, also a private Donators Tram.

The sixth are Werewolves, I know pretty hard to script, but if you want to script them I have some awesome ideas for their special abilities Smile

Numero seven
/Inventory
let's you view the items you bought in a bar or maybe combined with my next suggestion "Drug Farming" you can also hide them in your inventory and get high, also a good idea is a med pack what let's you heal 35 health when used. (Can be bought in the general store for 350$)

And the eight.
Jobs, other ways to make money.
like street sweeper, mechanic, news reporter and blah blah blah.

I know most of my ideas are useless, but i hope you might find some interesting Smile

Immortal
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions Empty Re: Some suggestions

Post by Edward Veatress Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:17 pm

1. Kinda, but everyone doesn't need a reason

2. We have a Bot already, but it sucks

3. Yes, so SD can check their top speed in it

4. No Black-market, everyone would get money and buy shit loads of guns, its like not having the License System

5. Please describe it more please, i dont get it

6. No, this is VHRP, not VWHRP, it would make a "Twilight" reference

7. Maybe, if people RP backpacks or suitcases''

8. That would make the server like SARP, tons of DMers, no cops can arrest, and everyone would get rich in 7 minutes
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Edward O_0 wrote:1. Kinda, but everyone doesn't need a reason

4. No Black-market, everyone would get money and buy shit loads of guns, its like not having the License System

5. Please describe it more please, i dont get it

6. No, this is VHRP, not VWHRP, it would make a "Twilight" reference

8. That would make the server like SARP, tons of DMers, no cops can arrest, and everyone would get rich in 7 minutes
Well...
4. - that's why i said that the Guns should cost more.
5. - A house with and custom made interior where just donators can enter and there they have health refills, maybe a little 9mm spawn with 20 ammo, and such stuff.
6. - Why twilight? ( I didn't even know that there are werewolves in twilight) I thought more of something like Underworld, or Supernatural.
8. - Don't know why would it attract dmers more than now but alright, and no none would get rich in seven minutes, i just thought that it could rise your paycheck for like 10-15%

Immortal
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down