VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Army National Guard - Red County, San Andreas

+12
VEGvamp
Armaros
Sam Akabara
Matt Mercer
MusicStudio
Max Woods
Ariel
xRaul-Guerrero
Chris_Bell
Reflect
Sam Andersun
Peter Greenson
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

United States Army National Guard - Red County, San Andreas - Page 2 Empty Re: United States Army National Guard - Red County, San Andreas

Post by Peter Greenson Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Mercer wrote:/notsupport

Due to the fact that i think people will abuse this. and it's a small out of the way town... i doubt the National guard would be needed. And no ones like martial law.. which i bet would happen at the slightest incident

ie Bank robbery*
soilders *OH SHIT. SHIT WENT DOWN. MARTIAL LAW BISHES*
everyone else * WTF -_-*

Marshall law can only be issued by the President of the Untied States or someone with similar power.
I'm not accepting anyone who I have any thought that they would abuse this power, Nor will I tolerate any abuse when they are in the faction.
I've placed the Base far enough away from town that nobody ever sees us (Its a long way if you decided to drive there).
I also breif the new recruits, and the current members... Constantly, About how the law is not to be enforced by the National Guard.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

United States Army National Guard - Red County, San Andreas - Page 2 Empty Re: United States Army National Guard - Red County, San Andreas

Post by Armaros Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Well, personally for the faction, I think we're doing quite a jolly job, I mean, we're being pretty realistic there, huge tolerance between law and going in the outskirts, the patrols are fine, and are very fun to errupt, so I think the faction will be a great joy for specific people.

Armaros
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGvamp Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:50 pm

*Application: [Daniel_Jones]*

In-Character Section

Name: Daniel Jones

Phone Number: ((Edit it in a bit.))

Criminal Charges: N/A

Address: Palomino Creek

Why do you want to join the National Guard(Minimum 100 Words): Well, my grandfather has been fighting in the Iraqi war, he told me to Never back down, and since then.. I thought about him Day and night, Night and Day, If he would die, I would avenge his death, by helping those.. who help others. I looked through the Newspaper the other day, It said "National Guardsman Open for Application".. I searched them up on the Search browser, So many quotes, what they did for us, was beyond.. So much fear for those People.. Why would they let go of there Job, and that's when I got amazed.. About this.

What makes you qualified to join us(Minimum 100 Words): I've been in the Army for 6 Years, I Shaved my hair off, I Shaved other hairs off, just for bravery, just to show.. Hair isn't anything, Whats in your heart is everything.. When i left the army.. I went back home, and that's when My friend Aaron Told me to come to Palomino Creek, My life changed, now I knew why he called it Dangerous, and then I saw Cops, doing there Jobs, and then a Guy, from National Guard's Worked with the Cop, and thats what you call teamwork, I've been in this cadet group, handling weapons,
And Fear.
Physical Ability: I know how to handle a weapon, I also know how to deal with arguments, I've been in the Army for 6 Years, And don't have fear.

Personal Biography (Minimum 200 Words): Daniel Jones, Born 1982.. I've been through a lot of crap, since I Moved to San Andreas, I've got robbed Several times, I got Stabbed a few times, and I also got my self killed once... Then, when I moved to San Fierro to Los Santos, that's when a lot of crap happened, Cops going for Hookers, Cops becoming corrupted, and after a few years, that's when National Guards started, All my life, I've been Waiting, all that hardship for Just a ordinary Job, to me it's not Ordinary, It's my life.. Gun crime.. Imagine San Andreas going down... National Guards.. could change a lot.. When my friend Aaron Brought me to Palomino Creek that's where I was suppose to start, my life.. Started there.. Palomino was my Destination, If i could do a little for Palomino Creek, my Grandfather would be happy, He knew I would come up to this some day, If i we're to die for Palomino Creek, let it be... If i we're to Fight for Palomino Creek Let it be! Before.. you leave, think about those American's dying for us, Pray for there Victory, Pray for there Safe Journey, If you would die trying... Keep trying.

Previous Jobs / Work Emplacements: Store Owner, Legal Gun Seller, Newspaper writer.

Have you done Volunteer Work?: I've been farming for the past 3 days.

Out of Character Section

First Name: Nate

Level: 1

Whats your timezone: London GMT.

Do you speak English well? (0/10): 8/10

Have you read and FULLY understood the Rules / Requirements to Join?: Yes

Do you have a working Microphone and Teamspeak Installed (Will not affect application): Nope, could buy one.

***Please Answer all These Questions, If not Answered Correctly, You may be Declined.***

VEGvamp
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:55 am

Dear Mr Jones,

Something in your file did not match up, Please contact us again later when our IT department fixes the issue.

US Army National Guard, Los Santos.

(( You should PM me.... Wait a week and get your score to 2... ))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:05 am

((Messed around with the 'fireteams' a bit so that relative timezones are similar, This will allow effective teamwork IG... Members assigned to the specific fireteam are suggested to RP with their fireteam members, Also if both fireteams are online (Thank god if it ever happens).. The fireteams will work as indiviual groups.))

News: The outpost in Red County has finally been finished today with the last scaffolding removed at 1430 hours. The US Army National Guard will start to conduct training missions and be present around the surronding area helping townsfolk more. The influx of terrorist activity has also raised the threat level to 'elevated' in the Red County area.

Excrept from NTAS FAQ

Q5 – How should I report suspicious activity?
A – Citizens should report suspicious activity to their local law enforcement authorities. The "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign across the United States encourages all citizens to be vigilant for indicators of potential terrorist activity, and to follows NTAS Alert for information about threats in specific places or for individuals exhibiting certain types of suspicious activity.

Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:12 am

I really dont like this idea, we already have OFFICIAL law enforcements/goverment agencies working to keep people under control, all NG does is walk/drive around heavily armed without a vest or anything else but their gun, and also you hire the criminals that the SD/FBI Rejects. (Cora i.e)
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 am

RomeKovz wrote:you hire the criminals that the SD/FBI Rejects. (Cora i.e)

(( Aha, You've caught onto that little Grand Theft Auto record... I looked at it and ICly had a long talk to Cora about it, Also pulling the police data records up(As in job applications for the government.. They are shared automatically). It took a while to get to the point and Cora is under heavy probational membership ICly, Cora also has been ordered to attend rehabilitation in addition to her BCT course she is currently going through.

I also remind current national guard members to keep their M16A4's locked inside their patrol vehicles, As it is quite imposing ICly to have Military men walk around with assualt rifles.

Anyone with a serious criminal record that cannot be justified will be denied or told to do something else before getting accepted into the faction. ))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:46 am

(( Victor, I have heard you've done jack shit for the SD lately, I'm takin the right action by discharging you from the National Guard. McDon, you have the choice to continue or join the SD.
Mcdon please reply in anyway.

Btw, get out of the towns... Stick to the base and stop RPing npc terrorists! Otherwise I'll lock this faction down and put it into the archive))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Noble Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:51 am

RomeKovz wrote:I really dont like this idea, we already have OFFICIAL law enforcements/goverment agencies working to keep people under control, all NG does is walk/drive around heavily armed without a vest or anything else but their gun, and also you hire the criminals that the SD/FBI Rejects. (Cora i.e)

((On a sidenote, I didn't get rejected by either SD or FBI, I resigned...))
The_Noble
The_Noble
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:02 am

Peter wrote:(( Victor, I have heard you've done jack shit for the SD lately, I'm takin the right action by discharging you from the National Guard.

(( Since this faction is gonna become official, I actually was gonna resign myself, but waddaya mean with "Jack Shit"? ))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

United States Army National Guard - Red County, San Andreas - Page 2 Empty ...

Post by Magma954 Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:12 am

(( I've been waiting for you to get on peter, So I may rp with you also, I'll be at the base most of the time anymore... ))
Magma954
Magma954
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:26 am

Victor_Jankowski wrote:
Peter wrote:(( Victor, I have heard you've done jack shit for the SD lately, I'm takin the right action by discharging you from the National Guard.

(( Since this faction is gonna become official, I actually was gonna resign myself, but waddaya mean with "Jack Shit"? ))

I believe you failed to listen to about everything I've said recently. NG is a weekend solider job, it's not going to become official in a sense. If you were going to resign from NG in two days I wouldn't of signed up in the first place, anyway... The national guard is supposed to help people and not be about guns and stuff, which is what I heard you thought it to be. You've been discharged from the guard anyways so start focusing on your real job at the SD. I did say 70% main faction 30% NG... That goes for all members! If you ain't in a faction I expect you to be a civilian for 70% of the time otherwise you'll be discharged... (weird I know but I don't want members driving around in ranchers/mesas all day being soldier boys)
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:27 am

Slightly unrelated but WTF JOEY, I NEVER SAID "It's all true, I'm a pedo" HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT QUOTE?! DELETE THAT FUCKING QUOTE NOW.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:32 am

Peter wrote:
Victor_Jankowski wrote:

I believe you failed to listen to about everything I've said recently. NG is a weekend solider job, it's not going to become official in a sense. If you were going to resign from NG in two days I wouldn't of signed up in the first place, anyway... The national guard is supposed to help people and not be about guns and stuff, which is what I heard you thought it to be. You've been discharged from the guard anyways so start focusing on your real job at the SD. I did say 70% main faction 30% NG... That goes for all members! If you ain't in a faction I expect you to be a civilian for 70% of the time otherwise you'll be discharged... (weird I know but I don't want members driving around in ranchers/mesas all day being soldier boys)

((Riiight.... I only resigned because Yoko said I'd have to choose one , and I think Under Sheriff is better than private. And technically I DID obey those, it's just that my Mesa is my easiest accesible vehicle and that's the skin i was set into and I always do /do "OFF DUTY UNIFORM", but people don't seem to understand... sigh. But w/e. Resigned or fired, i'm outta the faction anyways ))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:58 am

(( Locking this until I find a suitable thing to do with the current guardsmembers, I will involve more RP and stop some of the hate ))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2