VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Grove Street Families::..(Send to the Archives Please)

+11
Edward Veatress
Nazz
Max Woods
Tre_Spencer
Guerrero
Ariel
AntonioGiovanni
Kirki Sokolov
Aaron_Lee
Dwayne_Rider
Chris_Bell
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

..::Grove Street Families::..(Send to the Archives Please) Empty ..::Grove Street Families::..(Send to the Archives Please)

Post by Chris_Bell Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As you all know, Grove Street was our home in the beginning. And also you all know,lots of shit happened.
It all started back in 91. CJ would of just returned to bury our mum. He decided to stay after awhile since he saw us in our state. None of us wanted a bustah with us. He eventually turned out to be a nice guy and all. He helped us through are good times and the bad. The worse we can remember is Sweet's stand in Los Santos. CJ came to late and found sweet near death. Sweet was taken to jail, CJ was dumped off in who knows where.
((I figured most of you have played the story anyways and this spoiler was just ugly sitting here))
Later on,returning to help us we found out Smoke has betrayed us. CJ stopped many of his drug runs. Also he went to his hideout to take him head on. Smoke was no match and got severely injured. Yep, He didn't die. No sir. He wouldn't let him self. After CJ left, Smoke crawled for his phone and got his friends to come over and help him out.Smoke had his friends fix him up. With severe injuries he left to hide out somewhere unknown.

C.J is long gone. After his tangle with Smoke, he went back to ruling Grove with Sweet. He continued his gangster ways. But something terrible happened(See "Great Shootout")

(To be read after "Great Shootout")
After staying in hiding for so long. Sweet got a call from Smoke. Sweet was very surprised that Smoke was alive. Smoke's heart was with Grove but his mind wasn't. They both got together to discuss things. Smoke understood he would never be recognized as his old self. Sweet knew that but took him anyways. He knew they could never show their faces in Los Santos again, he took his whole gang(what was left of it) his belongings and moved them to Red County. They all changed their names. They remain as ghosts of the former Grove Street. Always hoping to get back to Los Santos. Every time they try, things are always fucked up. They have been in Red County for months now. Their gang is growing and has no enemies at the moment. Sweet tries his best to keep Grove on its feet, while Smoke eats his KFC and smokes his weed. But not to bash Smoke, he has done a lot of work to help Sweet.

Ryder: (Will be made soon)

The Ballas had got all of their hoods together to meet at Rollin Heights. They had also gathered a few Vagos hoods as well as Varios Los Aztecas members. They all decided they should team up to take Grove down. At the time, Grove was ruling Los Santos and stopped almost everyone else to a point where they were the only ones left who civilians could even think of. All the other gangs layed low and stayed out of their way since they were no match for Grove by them selves. They all got their cars packed up with gunmen. They drove around Los Santos spraying over every tag by Grove and taking out any member they saw. When message got back to Grove Street. CJ knew he had to make it up to the whole gang and stop this madness. He gathered a few cars of men(not knowing the amount of the other gangs) and his own guns. He set out to Rollin Heights. He waited at their leaders house with his barricade of cars blocking both sides. Sweet and Ryder had stayed at home guarding their HQ.
The united gangs all went straight for Grove Street. Something CJ has not thought of. Sweet saw them coming and Ryder was prepared to shoot them up, they counted them by the double digits. At least 100 men in 20 cars. They was outnumbered terrifically. They both gathered their homies and armed them with his secret stash of guns. They went straight out and rushed them. The other gangs didn't think they would do that, they were startled at first but then realized, it was easier to take them down. They got a few cars down but Sweet realized he was losing brothers by the second. He and Ryder grabbed the remaining members and ran off with them running close behind. With Sweet's vast knowledge of Los Santos, they lost them very quickly.
CJ at Rollin Heights was met with forces as well. He was frightened of their large numbers and tried to run away. His gang members stood and fought. They surprisingly took out a lot of them but eventually were overcome. CJ was quickly shot after making it halfway down the road. He fell and bled out. No one knows his last words. Some of the members fled and heard a mumble of them and claim they know what he said. But no one is sure.
When Sweet and Ryder got the message of their homies death. They were devastated. They both sulked for days. They eventually knew what they had to do.(See their biography)
Spoiler:
(In order of power/respect)
(Also these are OOC ranks and lists of members)
Leader:
Sean Bell(Sweet)

O.Gs:
Sean Bell(Sweet)
Michael Baptiste(Ryder)
Nick Jones(Smoke)

Right Hands:
Dwayne Ryder

Baby O.G:

Baby Gangstah:

New Blood:

Outsiders:
Derek Thompson

Ballas

18th Street Cholos
The Irish Syndicate

Spoiler:
1.Never shoot or hit anyone, unless an O.G(Chris/Dwayne/Michael) or a higher trusted person tells you to. Exceptions are if they attack you first.
2.Never act like a retard when you are with/without your gang members,It gives us a bad name
3.Try to keep guns concealed at all times.
4.Cops are not to be messed with unless permission from O.G says otherwise.
5.Move as fast as you can, and always listen to an O.G(Me especially ) quickly and do whatever they say as fast as possible.
((OOC Rules))
1. Listen to all server rules
2. RP to your best, we do not need to be known as a "bad gang"
3. Don't act like a 10 year old while your playing(bitching OOCly for too long,arguing with admins etc. Ive done with before and it doesn't end well)

|Anthony/Frank|
Spoiler:

Forums: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(I just made it so its not the greatest yet)

Reason for Closing:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Chris_Bell on Wed May 11, 2011 12:13 am; edited 48 times in total
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

..::Grove Street Families::..(Send to the Archives Please) Empty Re: ..::Grove Street Families::..(Send to the Archives Please)

Post by Dwayne_Rider Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:14 am

I am the legend smoke! Very Happy Like the story chris should of made me do something other than KFC and weed but I'm happy. Cool
Dwayne_Rider
Dwayne_Rider
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

..::Grove Street Families::..(Send to the Archives Please) Empty Re: ..::Grove Street Families::..(Send to the Archives Please)

Post by Aaron_Lee Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:49 am

Palomino is filled with gangs!
careful guys! maybe a gangwar is gonna happen :\
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayne_Rider Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:13 am

Nah not really the gangs really stay apart from each other.I mean we do like kinda fight but not like battle....its hard to explain...
Dwayne_Rider
Dwayne_Rider
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirki Sokolov Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:26 pm

I like the concept, honestly, but the story is kinda vague. Still, I know how good you are at RPing Chris and what you are capable off.

And between, I might be trying to join you on a new alt. Smile

Grammatical errors and spelling should be overlooked though.

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by AntonioGiovanni Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:Palomino is filled with gangs!
careful guys! maybe a gangwar is gonna happen :\

the gang war will start only if the other gang was teasing or fuckin with other gang and the gang war will be last 30mins or 1hrs. but we will make sure even a gang war we will still RP

AntonioGiovanni
New Residence

Back to top Go down

..::Grove Street Families::..(Send to the Archives Please) Empty Gang wars

Post by AntonioGiovanni Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:29 pm

The Allies is Mexicans like the X4 cholos and the Surenos VS. The Black guys The West side bloods and this green gang.. lol its nice the X4 cholos and Surenos is Allies now..
[i think i will suppoer this only 78% because i think put more effort or put some more picture and put some Etc. to make your gang application better.. tips Cooltext.com to make an incredible text that you want]

AntonioGiovanni
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:08 pm

AntonioGiovanni wrote:The Allies is Mexicans like the X4 cholos and the Surenos VS. The Black guys The West side bloods and this green gang.. lol its nice the X4 cholos and Surenos is Allies now..
[i think i will suppoer this only 78% because i think put more effort or put some more picture and put some Etc. to make your gang application better.. tips Cooltext.com to make an incredible text that you want]

Pretty sure chris has more effort than your shitty gang.

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Sweet! 3 black gangs and 2 mexican gangs, which is better? haha Cool This would be great!

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tre_Spencer Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Where can I find y'll ? Razz

Tre_Spencer
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Tre_Spencer wrote:Where can I find y'll ? Razz

Dont ask them this OOCly, its considered as MG if im not wrong.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:31 am

Jeez,this skyrocketed. I made the story really quickly,so spelling and grammar errrors will be common. I'll skim through,make it better. I'll add some pictures of us as well.
I just made this so people arent like "WTF GROVE IN PC? RAGGGE"

Edit:
Ariel I just saw your comment, If your gonna flame somone,get off. I didn't put much effort into this,I typed a story. I didn't proof read it or anything. I just now added all this extra stuff in there. They put more effort into theirs, with pictuers and cool shit like that.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:10 am

Chris_Bell wrote:Jeez,this skyrocketed. I made the story really quickly,so spelling and grammar errrors will be common. I'll skim through,make it better. I'll add some pictures of us as well.
I just made this so people arent like "WTF GROVE IN PC? RAGGGE"

Edit:
Ariel I just saw your comment, If your gonna flame somone,get off. I didn't put much effort into this,I typed a story. I didn't proof read it or anything. I just now added all this extra stuff in there. They put more effort into theirs, with pictuers and cool shit like that.

I think ariel likes chris...
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Martin12 wrote:

Lies.

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Ariel wrote:
Martin12 wrote:

Lies.

Indeed. Ariel's mine bishes.
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:14 am

@ Chris, what about Ryder (Lance Wilson)?
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:36 am

We do not have a member right now who can be Ryder. We still need to do alot of recruiting(Its hard to do that with 75% of players being vampires and 90% of those vampires are envolved in a faction already. The 25% humans are 5% police 5% FBI and the rest are envolved in somthing else. There is very little people we cn recruit :/
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:23 am

Chris_Bell wrote:We do not have a member right now who can be Ryder. We still need to do alot of recruiting(Its hard to do that with 75% of players being vampires and 90% of those vampires are envolved in a faction already. The 25% humans are 5% police 5% FBI and the rest are envolved in somthing else. There is very little people we cn recruit :/

THAT'S WHAT I MEAN! We got no civilians!
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:18 pm

We have plenty civlians,we just have no humans.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:13 pm

FFFFFFF-...

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I KNEW IT!

Well... Thanks God that Chris is the leader. Okay Belly, don't turn this faction into some DM shizzel, make it RPish, alright?

Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Well I'm an trying to make it the best I can.
The only "random" attacks I would ever make would be a robbery.
But some people like to overeact because they are O.G -_-
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Chris_Bell wrote:Well I'm an trying to make it the best I can.
You don't knock out someone just to rob him. Do it the classical "stick em up" way or a smart, deviously trickster way, like in real life.
It seems very much like a RP DM if you go around with a baseball bat with a bind "/me attempts to hit the person with the bat to knock him out. S/F?" on random people at public places like the bank in front of fucking everyone. That's what you do almost all the time, by the way.
To do it in a public place like in front of the bank would be a bit UNRP, too. You should always do it in small, unmonitored areas, like allyways or side streets, where there wont be much passer bys to fuck up your robbery, which some how they always seem to fail to stop you robbing someone, somehow...
Like you sensing every attack a person is going to do on you when sneaking up on you, probably. If you want to do a "OG" gang, please act like it. Just cause you claimed it first gives you no right to go around in public places with a base ball bat attempting to hit every civilian in your sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:09 pm

The Constipator wrote:
Chris_Bell wrote:Well I'm an trying to make it the best I can.
You don't knock out someone just to rob him. Do it the classical "stick em up" way or a smart, deviously trickster way, like in real life.
It seems very much like a RP DM if you go around with a baseball bat with a bind "/me attempts to hit the person with the bat to knock him out. S/F?" on random people at public places like the bank in front of fucking everyone. That's what you do almost all the time, by the way.
To do it in a public place like in front of the bank would be a bit UNRP, too. You should always do it in small, unmonitored areas, like allyways or side streets, where there wont be much passer bys to fuck up your robbery, which some how they always seem to fail to stop you robbing someone, somehow...
Like you sensing every attack a person is going to do on you when sneaking up on you, probably. If you want to do a "OG" gang, please act like it. Just cause you claimed it first gives you no right to go around in public places with a base ball bat attempting to hit every civilian in your sight.
So you know what we do all the time because you were envolved in one of the times we did it? We do need to rob people by knocking them out because if you threaten them with a bat they do this
/me runs away
Then you get the cops after you. This isn't real life so some things need to be taken to extremes for them to work. At the time you were there. There were two people at the bank, I got one and Dwane got one. You just happened to be the one. I do not approve of whatever Dwane did. Nor did/do I know about anything that happened. The situations would happen in less then 30 seconds if it wasn't for the long drawn out OOC conversations about whos right or wrong. Because in real life all you need to do is
Hit somone, and drag them to the car. Which is impossible on SAMP because people need to debate on whos right or wrong, or what you can or can't do. I do try my best when I rp. But its hard to do that when alot of them turn into debates. Espically when the situation is bad for one of the people doing it. In that case they usually do whatever they can to stop it.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:29 pm

That's strange, because when I was robbed with the "stick em up style" the robbers usually get what they want.
The 4$ I would usually have on me.

What I don't like, however, and I hope you don't do this in your gang, is that when you rob someone, do you honestly have to kill him, even after he cooperates with you ICly and OOCly?
NOW I'm not saying you do this, but I have very big suspicions on that. It really kills the roleplay.

It could be that I'm one of those people who, unless your going to try kill my char, would usually cooperate in such RPs.

But a little OOC permission from the victim would do well on extreme roleplays, just saying...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:10 pm

I never kill people in a robbery. I knock them out, take their money, and I leave. I usually leave them in an un owned house, or somones house I know is unlocked(since I do have a list of unlocked houses). I rarely kill people anyways, and if I do. I Rply do it instead of script wise. Beacuse script killing people in rolplays is usually not my thing.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next