VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News: Car Accident at the Dillimore - Palomino Tunnel!

Go down

News: Car Accident at the Dillimore - Palomino Tunnel! Empty News: Car Accident at the Dillimore - Palomino Tunnel!

Post by Reflect Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:12 pm

News: Car Accident at the Dillimore - Palomino Tunnel! News1b
Friday 11 March arround 19:45 a car accident has happened in the tunnel from Dillimore to Palomino Creek.
A young man has accidently smashed a Police car which caused big trouble in the Tunnel from Dillimore to Palomino Creek. The tunnel has been locked down for arround 15 minutes. The Police and Paramedics have dealt with this accident in no time. The police has set up a few small road blocks to ensure the savety when the traffic went back on. And the police car and the civilian car has been removed from the scene as fast as possible.

News: Car Accident at the Dillimore - Palomino Tunnel! News2
The young man at the scene against the police car heavily injured.

Unfortunately I was not allowed to make photo's inside the Hospital but ofcourse I have interviewed the young man.

Me: How did the accident happen?
The young man: I'm not sure... all I know is that I was driving to fast and suddenly heard a sound ....and a few seconds later the accident has happened. It was a big one.
Me: Did you had any passengers in your car?
The young man: No, I was allone in the car.
Me: Did you felt anything when the accident happened? If so what did you felt?
The young man: Yes, a really hard hit.

Reflect
New Residence

Back to top Go down