VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking out/in houses SUGGESTED IMPLEMENTED /ds

+2
Anthony_Weber
Chris_Bell
6 posters

Go down

Talking out/in houses  SUGGESTED IMPLEMENTED /ds  Empty Talking out/in houses SUGGESTED IMPLEMENTED /ds

Post by Chris_Bell Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Okay we all know theres a /knock command. Cool you knock, somone yells for you to come in. You either wait for a Pm saying I said "Come in" Or bust in on your own, and what happens when they actually said "Go away" then you get in trouble. Sucks right?
Well I think that come chat outside the perimeter of the house should be heard. Maybe a yard or so for shouts, and normal talking can be heard if they are standing up against the house.
Also if this is not implemented, a house action command should be made
Like this /houseme knocks on the window, or for police /houseme attempts to kick the door down. Using this the /me would be sent to the people standing inside the house. So this also eliminates the horrible /PMing.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Talking out/in houses  SUGGESTED IMPLEMENTED /ds  Empty Re: Talking out/in houses SUGGESTED IMPLEMENTED /ds

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:27 am

/fullfuckingsupport

Back to top Go down

Talking out/in houses  SUGGESTED IMPLEMENTED /ds  Empty Re: Talking out/in houses SUGGESTED IMPLEMENTED /ds

Post by Anthony_Weber Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:01 am

The Constipator wrote:/fullfuckingsupport

/fullmother(t)ruckingsupport

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:49 am

Full god damned motherfucking support. (I win. :>)

Super heavy god damned gigantic tanks also support this. SHGDG. (Shitdog. xD)

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:16 pm

Suggested implemented.

/ds can be used from either side of the door.
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_Three Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:06 pm

There are alot of cmds that can be used for this. It is simply checking the radius of the player to the door. If the player is within a certain radius of the door and does the cmd, their chat will be seen by those inside. For those inside it would be if they are inside the int they will see the chat and if they do the cmd back it will display their chat outside the door.
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:38 pm

/support for example whenever i go to micheal's house he needs to /pm me coming in so this new house talk or whatever would be a great thing
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down