VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/learn points

3 posters

Go down

/learn points Empty /learn points

Post by Anthony_Weber Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:58 am

Time to spew out ideas. Maybe the programming team would like something they see.

When I first levelled up, I realised that the stats and abilities that humans have ONLY revolve around guns. Guns guns and guns. I was thinking, how about something like, new things to spend our learning points on? A few ideas:
Stamina (Set the default stamina of players to minimum. As it is right now, every single human being is a super duper athlete, waay unrealistic)
Strength (deal more damage with melee, potential use in roleplays)
Driving (this will increase ability to drive cars, bikes and air-born vehicles)
Things that would be useless to introduce: Lung capacity, endurance
Edit: More ideas. The programming team would probably be proud to introduce things like these.
Mechanics: Used to fix vehicles, given the right supplies bought from shops.
Level 1.1: 0%-20% damage fix
Level 1.2: 0%-50% damage fix
Level 2.1: 20%-75% damage fix
Level 2.2: 20%-85% damage fix
Level 3.1: 50%-95% damage fix
Level 3.2: 75%-100% damage fix
Same could be adapted for first aid.

Like the programming team was able to program modification of the player stats for guns, the same could be done for this. This would be a cool thing to spend /learn points on.
(I don't mind any negative comments, say whatever you like)

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

/learn points Empty Re: /learn points

Post by Ariel Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:50 am

/unsupport. Just doesn't seem needed.

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:27 am

Love it
Ariel doesn't because shes a vampire. All humans (and some vampires) would love this. I hate when you are running after someone you must rely on them OOCly slipping and stop hitting the key, or have the luck of passing one of your friends in a car, and sometimes just shooting at them(when it isnt needed) Strength would be okay. Driving is great idea. Since in the real GTA there actually is a driving skill, and mastering it makes a huge difference from skidding in to walls, to actually stay on the road when going around corners.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony_Weber Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Chris_Bell wrote:Love it
Ariel doesn't because shes a vampire. All humans (and some vampires) would love this. I hate when you are running after someone you must rely on them OOCly slipping and stop hitting the key, or have the luck of passing one of your friends in a car, and sometimes just shooting at them(when it isnt needed) Strength would be okay. Driving is great idea. Since in the real GTA there actually is a driving skill, and mastering it makes a huge difference from skidding in to walls, to actually stay on the road when going around corners.

Recently, I learnt that vampires have exactly these skills that are learnable. I have no clue why humans can't improve on this skill. Perhaps, as a compromise, vampires could have a starting +2 strength bonus, and werewolves start with a +2 stamina bonus.

I do agree that Ariel's reason does seems a bit biased, somehow. I'm saving up my /learn points because I do not intend to use guns. It's become too cliche` to use guns and that stuff.

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down