VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirki Sokolov, Elusive, legendary and what not. ((Perplex case, indeed.))

3 posters

Go down

Kirki Sokolov, Elusive, legendary and what not. ((Perplex case, indeed.)) Empty Kirki Sokolov, Elusive, legendary and what not. ((Perplex case, indeed.))

Post by Kirki Sokolov Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:23 am

Trotting blissfully and briskly down the pavement going past the rather putrid odour that stenched from the nearby domicile, feeling the torment, the haemorrhage like nothing else.

The unmitigated audacities occur to me as an eternity. I shall go into the past searching for what is essential for humankind and life, albeit the haemorrhage and pain I will suffer through I will persist. I am Kirki Sokolov, and I am a vampire to be remembered.

Sufficient traces are left to be seen to notice that he somehow succeeded to enter the old tomb that recently got destroyed and it is completely shut and can barely be opened except without decimating the whole thing or opening it from the inside.

I shall come back when I can elucidate my deameanour and also understand, when I come back, Kirki shall rule once more.

((This is basically just an ending for my character for now, locking himself up in the tomb. He needs to learn certain things and also learning to understand. Also for those who wonders, I have resigned from the administrator team, see you around.))

Last edited by Andregood on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Kirki Sokolov, Elusive, legendary and what not. ((Perplex case, indeed.)) Empty Re: Kirki Sokolov, Elusive, legendary and what not. ((Perplex case, indeed.))

Post by Castauxus Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:29 am

OOC: Best.
Vamp.
Ever.

IC: *Andre died, can't say shit.*
Castauxus
Castauxus

Back to top Go down

Kirki Sokolov, Elusive, legendary and what not. ((Perplex case, indeed.)) Empty Re: Kirki Sokolov, Elusive, legendary and what not. ((Perplex case, indeed.))

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:21 pm

(( At least Kath didn't died in vain.

Come back dude, RP with you'll miss me, specially the one where I found out what Kirki actually is. Razz ))
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirki Sokolov Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:24 pm

((Kirki is in town already, albeit hiding, playing a rather passive role currently. But I will make a big hit soon))

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Andregood wrote:((Kirki is in town already, albeit hiding, playing a rather passive role currently. But I will make a big hit soon))

(( In that case , Nicolas should be preparing. ))
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down