VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Irish Crime Famiglia CLOSED

+10
Chris_Bell
Ellie_Three
Loxxo
Guerrero
marecar1998
Simon Bourne
Akira
Chris_Young05
Ariel
Antonio_Giovanni
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Irish Crime Famiglia CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: The Irish Crime Famiglia CLOSED

Post by Chris_Young05 Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:44 pm

I was Dming at a admin ajail and I wanna be unbanned so badly... I wanna play!

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

The Irish Crime Famiglia CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: The Irish Crime Famiglia CLOSED

Post by Ellie_Three Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Why were you Dming?
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Ellie_Three wrote:Why were you Dming?

At admin jail, now stop talking about it. I wanna get unbanned.

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:24 am

They asked you why, not where.
This is a terrible idea. We have enough "gangs". This is just a cheap ripoff of any mafia gang(though I did not bother to read it) Why don't you all merge your gangs into one, since you all like the mexican stuff. That way there will only be two gangs. There is already enough factions, and we don't need you creating more and more every day.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:44 am

Chris_Bell wrote:They asked you why, not where.
This is a terrible idea. We have enough "gangs". This is just a cheap ripoff of any mafia gang(though I did not bother to read it) Why don't you all merge your gangs into one, since you all like the mexican stuff. That way there will only be two gangs. There is already enough factions, and we don't need you creating more and more every day.

He REPLACED this one with his old one omg we said it like million times, and your gang isn't active at all so keep quiet.

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

The Irish Crime Famiglia CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: The Irish Syndicate [Done but i will add more Soon]

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:13 am

His gang is not active? i saw like 5 or 6 groves today , and no syndicate or mexicans around...

So i suggest you to check your facts

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:23 am

Yeah ehm... We kidnapped an X4 Cholo, I engraved Grov into his chest, I would of put Grove but we didn't have time since these dudes in a truck came and we got into a gun fight. As of now,almost all members of our gang are active(Dwayne being the inactive one, for now)
Anyways, I don't care if he replaced it with another, hes making new gangs and factions every week. Just because he quits his gang, doesn't mean his members have to quit, they can continue and still have his old gang. It is also non RP to go from gang banging to a syndicate.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:24 am

M_Bourne wrote:His gang is not active? i saw like 5 or 6 groves today , and no syndicate or mexicans around...

I'm not active because I'm banned and waiting to get unbanned, plus when it's night, at pax's country it's 5 PM and we do play.

Chris_Bell wrote:Yeah ehm... We kidnapped an X4 Cholo, I engraved Grov into his chest, I would of put Grove but we didn't have time since these dudes in a truck came and we got into a gun fight. As of now,almost all members of our gang are active(Dwayne being the inactive one, for now)
Anyways, I don't care if he replaced it with another, hes making new gangs and factions every week. Just because he quits his gang, doesn't mean his members have to quit, they can continue and still have his old gang. It is also non RP to go from gang banging to a syndicate.

What the fuck are you talking about he only made 3 gangs at total and he was the leader of the other gang and he decides if it will continue or not so please don't say stuff that you don't know, kid.

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:24 am

I'm unbanned. Smile

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AntonioGiovanni Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:09 am

M_Bourne wrote:His gang is not active? i saw like 5 or 6 groves today , and no syndicate or mexicans around...

LOL sorry i forgot to post at Im leaving because i need to study because of incoming TEST if i pass it im 2nd year next year so i need to study hard to pass it and after i take the test i will play again in VHRP...

AntonioGiovanni
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:34 am

And this is the last i will tell you this i remove Surenos 13 to make it Syndicate so no more Surenos around how many times i need to tell you this? please read this before asking why surenos is not around...
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:29 pm

You obviously can't RP this right, you tagged up our hood. I don't think a syndicate would do that. I think the mexican shaz is your thing, stick with it.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Chris_Bell wrote:You obviously can't RP this right, you tagged up our hood. I don't think a syndicate would do that. I think the mexican shaz is your thing, stick with it.

He's a Mexican..

Last edited by Dominio on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Chris_Bell wrote:You obviously can't RP this right, you tagged up our hood. I don't think a syndicate would do that. I think the mexican shaz is your thing, stick with it.

Omfg can't you read before posting?
He said that he made a sydnicate because HIS gang MEMBERS were in active and they were a bit non rpers I guess. So he made a NEW one and he is adding people that ARE ACTIVE

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

The Irish Crime Famiglia CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: The Irish Syndicate [Done but i will add more Soon]

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Antonio, did i say "Surenos"? no? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP! im talking about the Cholos.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:39 am

M_Bourne wrote:Antonio, did i say "Surenos"? no? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP! im talking about the Cholos.

Ok we don't really care what you think so stop posting non needed posts, thank you.

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Chris_Young05 wrote:

Omfg can't you read before posting?
He said that he made a sydnicate because HIS gang MEMBERS were in active and they were a bit non rpers I guess. So he made a NEW one and he is adding people that ARE ACTIVE

Ahem, We had our hood tagged up with TIS symbols. Your quote has nothing to do with what I stated, he is not Mexican he is Irish hence "The Irish Syndicate". Any professional syndicate would not spray paint their "gang" name on Grove members house, nor would a respectable RP-er meta-game our whereabouts by looking at our faction page,and then at the owner of the house(Nick) OOCly.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:35 pm

We aren't like your gang, we don't spray on walls on all that stuff.
We are just a very very trained hitmans.

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:38 pm

I saw Antonio IG today , so this faction is active with different GMTs .

Back to top Go down

The Irish Crime Famiglia CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Lol

Post by Benzke Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Lol dude then it cannot be called a gang -.-
Benzke
Benzke
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Zohan wrote:Lol dude then it cannot be called a gang -.-

I only saw Antonio and 2 of his mens IG today . Maybe the others IG when IG Time is 00:00-00:30a.m . Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Zohan wrote:Lol dude then it cannot be called a gang -.-

I wasn't calling it a gang.

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:23 am

Where's antonio? :/ I don't see him IG...

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:24 am

He only gets on in the early morning of the server.(from what I assume,as I never see him in the afternoon)
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:27 am

Chris_Bell wrote:He only gets on in the early morning of the server.(from what I assume,as I never see him in the afternoon)

It's because his country time is different than ours.

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next