VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edward Collins Weapon Licences Application

2 posters

Go down

Edward Collins Weapon Licences Application Empty Edward Collins Weapon Licences Application

Post by EdwardCollins Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Forename and Surname: Edward Collins

Address: 21 Palomino Creek

Phone Number: 1010000

Social Security Number: 21-7-94

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)):
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
I want to have weapons licences because I want to defend or protect myself from being rob by someone , if I have a weapon licences I can protect myself from any danger . My car got stolen long time ago and I cant do anything because they have weapons . Also , yesterday my house was nearly getting robbed by someone luckily my friend have a weapon and he shoot on the ground and make the robber run away . If I have a weapon licences I will not attempt to kill someone and also harm anyone . I really need a weapon licences so that I could protect someone from being in danger and also protect my business money .

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
I am a well known person that never have a criminal records and never been in jail before . My friend and family always get int trouble like car got stolen , money lost in business , property lost and money problem . I have a business known as Well Stack Pizza Co , I am nearly getting robbed and luckily an Sheriff Department members is there eating pizza . He helped me many time . I also need the licences because I could protect my business from getting robbed . I can also protect myself from any gangsters in the street .

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: Yes , Colt.45 and a katana .

Current employment: None

Signature : Edward Anthony Collins
EdwardCollins
EdwardCollins
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Edward Collins Weapon Licences Application Empty Re: Edward Collins Weapon Licences Application

Post by EdwardCollins Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:36 am

((It have been a long time and my application is not answered . *Sighs*))
EdwardCollins
EdwardCollins
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Edward Collins Weapon Licences Application Empty Re: Edward Collins Weapon Licences Application

Post by Tommy Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:08 pm

((Post it in SD's section, FBI forums should be deleted as there's only a Government and no FBI ))
Tommy
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Tommy wrote:((Post it in SD's section, FBI forums should be deleted as there's only a Government and no FBI ))

((Licenses Application have been accepted IG . Can LOCK this topic))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down