VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack!

Go down

What do you thing this officer is?

The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! I_vote_lcap7%The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! I_vote_lcap0%The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! I_vote_lcap13%The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! I_vote_lcap13%The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! I_vote_lcap47%The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! I_vote_lcap7%The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! I_vote_lcap0%The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! Empty The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:41 pm

**There is a metal blue and orange sturdy newsletter box with "The Constipator" on it with papers inside, with a dustbin next to it in in the corner of the dusty empty center of Palomino Creek.**

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! Constipator2logo
Attack! Attack!
Extra extra,
read all about it.
Pick up a paper
sniff
and then snort it!
Two versus one
and guess who won!
The Constipator watching
under the sun!
The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! Samp800l
From left to right: Medic - Ganster - Officer - Ganster
So who watches X Men? Me? You? You'r friend?
Well, I've seen a sight that would make anyone's mind chill at the thought of seeing someone getting small, sharp claws....from his hands!
Or maby, everyone but The Constipator!

A person from the Police Force attacked two gang members badly, with his claws...
Yes. I did in fact write claws. Because this god damned Officer is some weired monster from outer space!
Mock me, lock me, but I'm telling you what I saw. This man is not normal....Abnormal is a understatement for this.
Anyway, he said that they attacked him and the officer attacked in self defense. A paramedic happened to be patrolling and took care of the situation afterwards.

We are not safe here...
[Brought to you by: The Constipator]

Got news? Send me a email on The_Constipator2@Hotmail.com.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

The Constipator2 #11 Attack! Attack! Empty Hilarious comparison!

Post by Anthony_Weber Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:40 am

Passing by on his own to check for more Constipator updates, Anthony reads both issue #11 and #12 on a bench nearby, almost giggling to imagine what he's come up with next.

Finishing his read on issue #11, he bursts out laughing as he reads the Constipator's comparison of Sam Andersun with wolverine. Noticing that there was a poll on the paper, and he could send the paper back for feedback, he fills in the poll.

Before placing it back into the box, he notices something as he retracts his hand to look back at the picture.

Anthony: Wait a second... Ahh... This is me in the scene!
He places it in, smirking
Anthony: There's only one guy who could be the Constipator at that scene... Hah! Who couldda known?
He signals with his hand as if he were zipping his mouth, reminding himself that he's not going to spread the word. He may approach him for the laughs, though...

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down