VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Constipator2 #14 The Beginning + Vandals attack hotdog stand!

Go down

The Constipator2 #14 The Beginning + Vandals attack hotdog stand! Empty The Constipator2 #14 The Beginning + Vandals attack hotdog stand!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:58 am

**There is a metal blue and orange sturdy newsletter box with "The Constipator" on it with papers inside, with a dustbin next to it in in the corner of the dusty empty center of Palomino Creek.**

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Constipator2 #14 The Beginning + Vandals attack hotdog stand! Constipator2logo
The Beginning
Extra Extra
Read all about it
I'm back for more,
'cause my holidays wore ,
Goin shore to shore,
Door to Door,
still looking around for the perfect lore!
Yes, people. The great Constipator is BACK!
And better than ever! I guess it'd be better to go back here. I mean, everyone loves me!

I am cast in the shadow of my toilet...
[Brought to you by: The Constipator]

Vandals attack hotdog stand!
Extra extra,
eat all about it,
the best hotdogs in town
from all around!
Just got attacked
and got ransacked
by the leader of the Pizza Shack'd!

There's not much to say, that the old "Gimmie Pizza" was active today until the owner of "Pizza Shack" along with a superhuman friend came to fuck it up for the owner of "Gimmie Pizza", just because they don't want any other competitors. I watched it from afar and took a photo of the scene where they start shouting to each other.
The Constipator2 #14 The Beginning + Vandals attack hotdog stand! Samp813w
After the owner went inside after being attacked by one of the vandals, I went to inspect the HotDog van, which was brutally broken.
*The hotdog has broken windows, popped tyres and a missing licenseplate*
The Constipator2 #14 The Beginning + Vandals attack hotdog stand! Samp814
I do not want to interview the man who was attacked so as to not remind him of his attack and to leave the poor man in peace.
Even a one man company is not safe...
[Brought to you by: The Constipator]

Got news? Send me a email on The_Constipator2@Hotmail.com.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down