VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolves PG

+3
Ellie_Three
Chris_Bell
Simon Bourne
7 posters

Go down

Werewolves PG Empty Werewolves PG

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 am

I suggest that Werewolves need to find another way to kill people except from biting their necks down or killing by biting the head, *cough* Drake Grim *cough*.

If vampires can't snap necks , why werewolves get to kill with one RP bite? a vampire with bite 5 could do the same?
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Werewolves PG Empty Re: Werewolves PG

Post by Chris_Bell Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:19 am

How about,like Constipator(I think) said, no more fucking one hit kills, its bullshit and boring. Its not a "fight" if only one person attacks and kills them in one hit. Why can't both races stop, I mean humans don't EVER go /me attempts to shoot you in the head /do s/f? . Now do they? Hell no, do you want us to start? I don't think so. So stop the bullshit Rp for all three races
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:22 am

Ok so new Suggestion: Instead of 1 hit kill RP fights, you have to Script Fight and RP injuries.?
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:27 am

NO NO NO. Script fight=Vampire/Werewolves always win
Roleplay fights but DO NOT go for one hit kills ALL THE TIME. Maybe for assassinations or something like that you can. But don't do it all the time. That's what the problem is. Its not that you need to stop completely and its not that you need to do it all the time. Can't you just go in between?
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_Three Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:45 am

My vote is, Script fight when using weapons. When just using abilities it is a little bit more open ended. Granted if you are going for an assasination or you have a logical reason to be able to OHKO someone. Such as you tricked them into coming into an ally, you had an partner distract them or something like that.
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:03 am

How about this, if you all want long nice fights you go find yourself a nice dm server. This is rp and not everyone likes script fight. And Bishop I wouldn't even be saying anything you and walking up behind people and trying to snap their necks with absouletely no other me's involved except for part about snapping necks. Also really trying to kill someone as fast as possible is powergame? Insta shooting someone is pging, running up to people and going /me atempts to snap your neck with almost no other actions roleplayed beforehand is borderline PG. A canine that can't use weapons, can't drive away and only way to kill is to bite someone especialy when that someone is armed with a sword or 9mm well you can guess you don't have many options but to do your so called definition of PG. Stop bitching and calling things powergame because people don't rp how you want them to rp. In real life you attack me with intent to kill I'm not going to bother pulling a knife just to stab your arm and beat that shit out of you. I'm gonna pull out that knife and slit your fucking throat before you do the same to me. Please get real.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:08 am

OK here's the deal, i stop snapping necks if you stop shooting in the head and biting necks or heads to death, sounds good? Ok.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:13 am

M_Bourne wrote:OK here's the deal, i stop snapping necks if you stop shooting in the head and biting necks or heads to death, sounds good? Ok.
-.- .... That's something way off topic. Anyway if humans are being killed so easily then the wolves and vampires should be toned down until then you chose to be a human in a server full of superhuman predators you should've seen this coming.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_Three Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:28 am

Grim you are restating the problem rather than trying to find a solution. The problem has nothing to do with humans on a predators server, it is entirely up to the mentality that every single attack has to be a OHKO and every single attack should be a success or else the human is non rping. Granted I understand where you are coming from. A werewolf has no way to use weapons and basically has little to no way to script fight and must rp. However that does not mean that you should automatically go directly to biting someone neck just as much as vampire should not go directly to snapping someones neck, and humans should not go directly to shooting someone in the head.

What is going to happen is, people are going to stop complying with /do's. Just because you are a vampire or a werewolf does NOT mean that you should auto succeed in every /do attempt you make on a human (Which I feel as though werewolves and vampires are starting to think).

Consider this

Vampire/Werewolf approaches human with intent on killing the human. Vamp/Wolf using their strength attempts to snap there neck and /do's "S/F?" The human says "F - As the wolf/vamp leapt out at him he pulled his gun from his side and fired as fast as he could" What now? Now who decides which person was faster? The fair way would to have the defender do /coin buuut no. What always happens is, the vamp/wolf rages in /b saying how they are not properly responding to do's and all that bull crap.

There does not need to be a new rule, so much that there needs to be a change in mentality. Either stop going directly to breaking necks and other one hit KOs or be prepared for humans to stop accepting your /do's and it ultimately coming down to a /coin.
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony_Weber Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:53 am

Ellie_Three wrote:Grim you are restating the problem rather than trying to find a solution. The problem has nothing to do with humans on a predators server, it is entirely up to the mentality that every single attack has to be a OHKO and every single attack should be a success or else the human is non rping. Granted I understand where you are coming from. A werewolf has no way to use weapons and basically has little to no way to script fight and must rp. However that does not mean that you should automatically go directly to biting someone neck just as much as vampire should not go directly to snapping someones neck, and humans should not go directly to shooting someone in the head.

What is going to happen is, people are going to stop complying with /do's. Just because you are a vampire or a werewolf does NOT mean that you should auto succeed in every /do attempt you make on a human (Which I feel as though werewolves and vampires are starting to think).

Consider this

Vampire/Werewolf approaches human with intent on killing the human. Vamp/Wolf using their strength attempts to snap there neck and /do's "S/F?" The human says "F - As the wolf/vamp leapt out at him he pulled his gun from his side and fired as fast as he could" What now? Now who decides which person was faster? The fair way would to have the defender do /coin buuut no. What always happens is, the vamp/wolf rages in /b saying how they are not properly responding to do's and all that bull crap.

There does not need to be a new rule, so much that there needs to be a change in mentality. Either stop going directly to breaking necks and other one hit KOs or be prepared for humans to stop accepting your /do's and it ultimately coming down to a /coin.

I agree with you so much. One hit kills are the least story-like thing one can ever work with.
Anyone who would support the idea of one hit kills *cough*DrakeGrim*cough* would purely be on this server to be a "winner of the roleplay story" instead of "someone who contributes to an awesome story". Which as Ellie VERY correctly says, is coming to play on the server with the wrong attitude.

Coin should be used more often! :3

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Do you feel like loser after each RP with vampire or werewolf?

Do you know that you will lose every /me fight?

In that case, you're the right person!

You need a script fight!

Werewolf is breaking throw your house? Will you call nine one one, and wait hours for them to respond? For that time, wolf can have ways with your wife, smoke a cigarette, and stay in there for hours!

Ammu-nation is what you need! Mangun pistols? No problem, rocket launchers? You got it, mines, M4's, AK's, all you need!

After all this equipment, you can defeat a wolf or vampire in script fight with NO problems!

Just ask the nearest person with Weapon License, and you will be secured forever!

Ammu-nation! Are you American? Prove it,.. with a GUN!
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Besides all of this discussion,I've seen too many killings around,meanless killings...
I won't recall episodes that happened to not involve anyone specific,but...
There are too many free kills...
I know this is a game and we all have fun but "the hell!",I don't get why players bite or snap other players neck for the most dumb reasons...
I think we should get chill on murdering and I propose more beat up,without any kill...
Actually killing will put you in bad consideration among other people,but there are RP kills at any time and many people witness it,acting like "ah,who cares...happens all times",and the next moment they hang around with them...I mean killings in real life are something serious...And killers are too...

So start to act as you SHOULD in a RP server or leave at once.

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Nicolas wrote:Do you feel like loser after each RP with vampire or werewolf?

Do you know that you will lose every /me fight?

In that case, you're the right person!

You need a script fight!

Werewolf is breaking throw your house? Will you call nine one one, and wait hours for them to respond? For that time, wolf can have ways with your wife, smoke a cigarette, and stay in there for hours!

Ammu-nation is what you need! Mangun pistols? No problem, rocket launchers? You got it, mines, M4's, AK's, all you need!

After all this equipment, you can defeat a wolf or vampire in script fight with NO problems!

Just ask the nearest person with Weapon License, and you will be secured forever!

Ammu-nation! Are you American? Prove it,.. with a GUN!

Yes and you also get and admin jail for "Fist Vs. Gun" fights.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:48 pm

Ellie_Three wrote:Grim you are restating the problem rather than trying to find a solution. The problem has nothing to do with humans on a predators server, it is entirely up to the mentality that every single attack has to be a OHKO and every single attack should be a success or else the human is non rping. Granted I understand where you are coming from. A werewolf has no way to use weapons and basically has little to no way to script fight and must rp. However that does not mean that you should automatically go directly to biting someone neck just as much as vampire should not go directly to snapping someones neck, and humans should not go directly to shooting someone in the head.

Consider this

As I stated in real life if your life was in danger or you were hunting you would go for one hit kills. No I wouldn't sit there and attack your leg just so you can stab me in the back or neck. I'm not going to punch you in the face and beat you up as I said I'm going to kill you the first oppertunity I get. And yes most attacks on humans should be S unless for some good reason, because each race has a considerable physical advantage over you. Wolves specialty is speed and swiftness the vampires have brute strength and the humans have guns. So what does this tell you? Be cautious, don't for god sakes let them get close to you and use a gun. You know hard it is to kill a human with a damned gun?
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_Three Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:57 pm

@Grim Not very hard at all considering most vamps and werewolves simply vamp/wolf speed to disarm the gun. Then if you shoot them they will cry PG because you didnt respond to there /do.

Oh yes, this has happened to me before. A wolf was attacking a human right in front of me on the side walk. I pulled out a gun (fully rped pulling it out, taking aim, and threatening to fire). I shot the wolf and he went down. Im thinking great, ok maybe as a human im not just a sitting duck at all times. But then what do you know, a vampire out of no where that had little to nothing to do with the situation uses his vampire speed and strength to disarm my gun. It falls on the ground, he uses his vamp speed to pick it up. Then takes the wolf to the hospital with my gun never to be seen again. (The gun that is).

@Subject

At the end of the day like I said. It ultimately, no matter how you look at it, comes down to two things. Maybe Im just speaking for myself, or maybe im speaking for the humans who are tired of getting killed every five minuets just for being "on the wrong team at the wrong time"

Either

A - Stop going for OHKO's, and stop being so damn unrealistically murder crazy.

Or

B - Be prepared for more resistance when you ask for success or fail. Were getting tired of you guys being able to just do what ever you want when you want. Vampire/Werewolf or not, we are players on this server just like everyone else and our desires for the RP have equal value as yours does. You want me to die, I dont want to die. Just because I am a human does not mean that you get to win every single time. Deal with it

Side Note: Not talking spacifically to anyone, mostly just towards the entire subject.
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down