VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/wolfhowl For Werewolves

5 posters

Go down

/wolfhowl For Werewolves Empty /wolfhowl For Werewolves

Post by Nazz Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Since it's a new race, I want to permit anyone else using the werewolf race that has suggestions and can't implement them themselves to post here with mine.

My suggestions:
/wolfhowl Not as an ability, but I recently had the issue of my wolf form not being discerned from an average person which is kind of non-RP to be confused as a human. This could let the approaching person know a wolf is nearby and it might not just be any other player they're coming up to. It could have the range of a /shout and give a message such as "You hear the howl of a wolf nearby" to those on the recieving end. It's only because using a /me for it wouldn't have as much range. An added perk could be that other werewolves on the server could get a checkpoint marked where the howl was made to intercept if they wish.

And that's all I have...
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

/wolfhowl For Werewolves Empty Re: /wolfhowl For Werewolves

Post by Reflect Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:57 pm

As Werewolfs have good ears they hear more then a regular human.
This can be restricted to werewolfs in their wolf form only or maybe even as a ability (non-passive) which makes them hear further for like few min. (Not everything just few yards or so?)

Reflect
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:12 pm

I was acctually just about to suggest something like this.
Although i was going to say
a /wolfhowl [Location] cmd.
So that say someone does a wolfhowl and is North East of PC
A Global server message comes up like E.g.
*A Loud How can be heard from The North East of PC.*
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssiregar Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:16 pm

I think this is a good idea to make wolves find their companions. Because It's kinda hard to /wolfsniff at near distance with the civilian (probably must do it in town nearby). So I'm gonna support this as it can make the way more simpler and in realistic way, the communication between the wolves also.

Ssiregar
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Operetta Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:32 pm

I've scripted the /wolfhowl ability available for werewolves in wolf form. The werewolf must spend learning points in order to use the command. It works like a regular /me command, /wolfhowl [action]. Players in range of 200 SA:MP distance units (The range of the regular /me command is 20 units) times player's Wolf Howl Ability Rank can hear the howl. If a player is in range, he or she hears the howl and the wolf that howls is marked on the player's mini radar for three seconds, representing the source of the sound. Also the area in which is the wolf is displayed.
Operetta
Operetta
Management
Management

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down