VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Profile

2 posters

Go down

Character Profile Empty Character Profile

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:29 am

Name:Bishop Marcus Bourne
Height:6'(Feet) Tall
Weight:89-91 KGs
Appearance:Dark Brown Short Hair. Blue Eyes. Always seen wearing a Black Leather Jacket (Open). Blue Jeans.White T-Shirt.White Sneakers.

Quick Description:Rest of Description should be created by you either ICly or OOCly in the forums or the game.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Character Profile Empty Re: Character Profile

Post by Anthony_Weber Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:03 am

If I understood correctly, you're asking people to propose a quick character description that you deem to be appropriate. YOU are the one who needs to make the character description, but it seems that I have time to waste this morning. So here you go, build on this:

Bishop Bourne: A quick character description, OOC:

Edit:
And just a little bit of friendly criticism -- Your character doesn't seem to show one single weakness or disadvantage of any kind. Search for "Mary Sue" on Google and you'd know what I'm talking about. ^^ Since to be very honest, players on this server have an extremely high tendency of creating Mary-Sue-type characters....

Last edited by Anthony_Weber on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added crit)

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down