VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test how realistic your character is...

+24
Nero
Peter Greenson
Dominique LaRue
DeRon Ellis
Kenneth Sullivan
Sonerin
Edward Veatress
Jericho Phelps
Lloyd McFadden
Sam Akabara
Sean Phelps
Tanya Smith
Andre Campbell
Nazz
Nicolas Djordjevic
Marcus Campbell
Jager Arach
Chris_Bell
Tommy
Sam Andersun
Alex Montgomery
Simon Bourne
Ellie_Three
Anthony_Weber
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Test how realistic your character is... - Page 2 Empty Re: Test how realistic your character is...

Post by Sonerin Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Rudolf isn't a character: he's you, or you as you'd like to be. He is so impossibly hip that he has difficulty seeing over his own pelvis; he'll probably die young, but damn, will it have been a good life. He may have sometimes thought that he was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. He's come in for his share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever he gains, he's worked for.

You may have let yourself get a little too close to Rudolf. Maybe he's you as you wish you were, or maybe you're just afraid no one will like him and are trying to give him a free ride. Have some confidence in your writing! Rudolf is a good character. Give him room to be himself before you stifle him.

Score Breakdown
Mirror, Mirror 31
James Dean, James Dean... 19
I'm Destined For What? 4
Can't Complain 7
Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child 7
Total: 68
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Test how realistic your character is... - Page 2 Empty Re: Test how realistic your character is...

Post by Kenneth Sullivan Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Got a 36 here.
Kenneth Sullivan
Kenneth Sullivan
Human
Human

Personal Text : LEGO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Necrobumping? Guys....this topic was made AGES ago.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Jager Arach is nothing like you. He isn't really very cool: he blends into crowds, he hangs out on the fringes at parties, and wearing shades after dark makes him run into things. He may have sometimes thought that he was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. He's got no emotional scars to speak of. And he's gotten no slack from you.

In general, you care deeply about Jager Arach, but you're smart enough to let him stand on his own, without burdening him with your personal fantasies or propping him up with idealization and over-dramatization. Jager Arach is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of him.

Score Breakdown
Do I Know This Guy? 3
You Mean Plaid Is Out? 7
I'm Destined For What? 8
Healthy as a Horse 2
Momma HATES Him! 0
Total: 20

Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:09 am

Score Breakdown
I Love Him, I Let Him Go 10
You Mean Plaid Is Out? 8
Plain Joe 0
Can't Complain 5
Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child 8
Total: 31

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:06 am

After the Wendy CK, I've got an average/good score again:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lily is suspiciously similar to you as you'd like to be. She may be popular, or she may not, but no matter what she's impossible to ignore; she stands out... just the way you always wanted to. She always knew she was special, destined for great things - and probablyf made sure everyone else knew it too. She's had more than her fair share of hard knocks, and probably spends more time than she ought moaning about it. And she's gotten no slack from you.

You may have let yourself get a little too close to Lily. Maybe she's you as you wish you were, or maybe you're just afraid no one will like her and are trying to give her a free ride. Have some confidence in your writing! Lily is a good character. Give her room to be herself before you stifle her.

Score Breakdown
She's Got My Nose 11
Yo! 16
Hey, Wanna See My Crown-Shaped Birthmark? 12
Angst R Us 15
Momma HATES Her! 0
Total: 54
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:41 am

I put in the ticks for Dominique LaRue as she is now. Leather and dark clothing are cliches, who knew!

Score Breakdown
Do I Know This Guy? 3
You Mean Plaid Is Out? 9
Plain Jane 1
Healthy as a Horse 0
Momma HATES Her! 0
Total: 13
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Steven Alderman is nothing like you. He is not at all cool; in fact, he thinks cool is a temperature reading, and when he says "Oh, I just put on whatever old thing's lying around," he means "on the floor, where I threw it last night - but I turned the underwear inside out first." There's never been anything special about him that he could see; boy, is he in for a surprise. He's come in for his share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And he's gotten no slack from you.

In general, you've kept yourself a goodly distance from Steven Alderman and given him plenty of room - maybe a little too much. Don't distance yourself so far from Steven Alderman that you stop caring what happens to him.

Score Breakdown
Do I Know This Guy? 1
He's The Anti-Cool 3
Plain Joe 1
Can't Complain 4
Momma HATES Him! 3
Total: 12

@Seeker: Got a generally better score select. Peace bro.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Greenson, I would have totes kicked your ass if Dominique wasn't wearing a leather jacket! But I think the quiz thinks Dominique looks like this:
Test how realistic your character is... - Page 2 Fonzi

when it's something more like this:

Test how realistic your character is... - Page 2 Boden-blazers-washed-leather-blazer

-whine whine whine-
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:16 pm

I got the same like Nazz with Lillian Pendragon, just my score was 64 >_<

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Seeker wrote:Greenson, I would have totes kicked your ass if Dominique wasn't wearing a leather jacket! But I think the quiz thinks Dominique looks like this:
Test how realistic your character is... - Page 2 Fonzi

when it's something more like this:

Test how realistic your character is... - Page 2 Boden-blazers-washed-leather-blazer

-whine whine whine-

Aaaaaaaaayy....it's Fonzie!
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Romeo Kovacs is only a little like you. He may be popular, or he may not, but no matter what he's impossible to ignore; he stands out... just the way you always wanted to. He may have sometimes thought that he was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. He's had more than his fair share of hard knocks, and probably spends more time than he ought moaning about it. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever he gains, he's worked for.

In general, you care deeply about Romeo Kovacs, but you're smart enough to let him stand on his own, without burdening him with your personal fantasies or propping him up with idealization and over-dramatization. Romeo Kovacs is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of him.

Score Breakdown
I Love Him, I Let Him Go 9
Yo! 10
I'm Destined For What? 5
Angst R Us 12
Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child 7
Total: 43
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:36 pm

I got a 36 last night, didn't post though.

Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 am

Seeker wrote:
-whine whine whine-
Is your character Male/Female?
Wasn't that a question? >.<
Ya if it wasn't 'superpowers' this and that I would of scored better.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:13 am

Kent Haddock is only a little like you. He isn't really very cool: he blends into crowds, he hangs out on the fringes at parties, and wearing shades after dark makes him run into things. There's never been anything special about him that he could see; boy, is he in for a surprise. He's come in for his share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And he's gotten no slack from you.

In general, you care deeply about Kent Haddock, but you're smart enough to let him stand on his own, without burdening him with your personal fantasies or propping him up with idealization and over-dramatization. Kent Haddock is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of him.

Score Breakdown
I Love Him, I Let Him Go 8
You Mean Plaid Is Out? 6
Plain Joe 2
Can't Complain 4
Momma HATES Him! 0
Total: 20
Tommy
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by SeMa Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:04 am

WTF? I got 0!!!!!!!
SeMa
SeMa
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:28 am

SeMa wrote:WTF? I got 0!!!!!!!

Don't bump old topics..
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:56 am

Karla:
Karla is nothing like you. She isn't really very cool: she blends into crowds, she hangs out on the fringes at parties, and wearing shades after dark makes her run into things. She may have sometimes thought that she was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. She's come in for her share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever she gains, she's worked for.

In general, you care deeply about Karla, but you're smart enough to let her stand on her own, without burdening her with your personal fantasies or propping her up with idealization and over-dramatization. Karla is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of her.

Score Breakdown
Do I Know This Guy? 3
You Mean Plaid Is Out? 8
I'm Destined For What? 4
Can't Complain 8
Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child 9
Total: 32

Alicia is nothing like you. She may be popular, or she may not, but no matter what she's impossible to ignore; she stands out... just the way you always wanted to. There's never been anything special about her that she could see; boy, is she in for a surprise. She's had more than her fair share of hard knocks, and probably spends more time than she ought moaning about it. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever she gains, she's worked for.

In general, you care deeply about Alicia, but you're smart enough to let her stand on her own, without burdening her with your personal fantasies or propping her up with idealization and over-dramatization. Alicia is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of her.

Score Breakdown
Do I Know This Guy? 1
Yo! 14
Plain Jane 0
Angst R Us 14
Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child 8
Total: 37
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Aki Kurotaki is nothing like you. She isn't really very cool: she blends into crowds, she hangs out on the fringes at parties, and wearing shades after dark makes her run into things. She may have sometimes thought that she was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. She's come in for her share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever she gains, she's worked for.

In general, you care deeply about Aki Kurotaki, but you're smart enough to let her stand on her own, without burdening her with your personal fantasies or propping her up with idealization and over-dramatization. Aki Kurotaki is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of her.

Score Breakdown

Do I Know This Guy? 3
You Mean Plaid Is Out? 7
I'm Destined For What? 3
Can't Complain 4
Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child 5
Total: 22

Riight~
Lucia
Lucia
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Anarchy99 isn't a character: he's you, or you as you'd like to be. He isn't really very cool: he blends into crowds, he hangs out on the fringes at parties, and wearing shades after dark makes him run into things. He may have sometimes thought that he was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. He's had more than his fair share of hard knocks, and probably spends more time than he ought moaning about it. And he's gotten no slack from you.

You may have let yourself get a little too close to Anarchy99. Maybe he's you as you wish you were, or maybe you're just afraid no one will like him and are trying to give him a free ride. Have some confidence in your writing! Anarchy99 is a good character. Give him room to be himself before you stifle him.

Score Breakdown
Mirror, Mirror 36
You Mean Plaid Is Out? 5
I'm Destined For What? 4
Angst R Us 12
Momma HATES Him! 1
Total: 58

He never wears shades z.z

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2