VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon License [App.]

2 posters

Go down

Weapon License [App.] Empty Weapon License [App.]

Post by Lucia Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:39 am

Forename and Surname: Aki Kurotaki
Address: 3 Palomino Creek
Phone Number: 1010672
Social Security Number: 491 - 654 - 811

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))

-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license and what level clearance are you applying for and why?((150 words minimum)):
I wish to obtain a weapon license in order to gain personal protection for any case. I'm currently applying for the Level 1 license in order to be able to use melee weapons such as a 'katana' Or a 'Knife' since i currently don't have the required knowledge in order to use firearms. The reason i'm sending this application is because of the people roaming the streets and alleys, mostly showing harm if aknowledged. I, myself have encountered a few of them, witnessing cruel, and soul less activities, showing not a single drop of mercy towards their targets. These people are the ones to be feared of, and i do not wish to suffer the same tragedy as an aknowledge of mine did recently. I can not explain to you the feeling of insecurity while walking through the alleys, knowing that one wrong step might lead you to trouble. I do not wish to feel unsafe, nor the harming of my aknowledges. Upon the reasons mentioned above, i wish to gain permission to use the melee weaponry legally. Thank you.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): I find it normal for a citizen like me to be able to use the self-protection legally. Although the police is doing a wonderful job in keeping the city clean, they can not be in three places at once... Leaving some people under the protection of nobody. It is known that the alleys are the fastest way in order to reach certain places, therefor, some people choose to save up time, and go that way. Although it's the quickest way, it's also the most dangerous one. The alley is the perfect place for a thief to exercize his skill on his own interest.With everything mentioned above, i belive i've made myself clear of the consequences of being unable to use the self-protection without fearing the law.

Do you have experience with pistols and / or other weapons:

Weaponry: As i mentioned before, i am unable to use firearms of any kind at the time being.

Melee: Sword - I have attended Kendo practice for about two years, therefor my weapon of choise would be the 'Katana'.

Current employment: Freelancer
Lucia
Lucia
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Weapon License [App.] Empty Re: Weapon License [App.]

Post by Terry Winston Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Weapon License [App.] 2akh5rq

PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas
Mr. Carreiro.

We are Pleased to inform you that your firearms application has been ACCEPTED,
Please come down to the sheriffs department with the required funds to recive your license.

Terry Winston.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down