VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan's weapon application

2 posters

Go down

Ryan's weapon application Empty Ryan's weapon application

Post by Alex Montgomery Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:03 am

Forename and Surname:Ryan Maxwell

Address: Palmino Creek 27

Phone Number: 1010277

Social Security Number: 0213 - 2453 - 3943

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)): ((Will be posted when the License is given))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):

It's quite obivious why,i'm a cop.Most of the people I arrest or fee get ''personal'' about it and start harrasing me in the middle of the day on the streets and all that stuff.I've been beaten and bullied most of the time just for being a cop.Those ''gangsters'' keep injurying people and robbing them.On one of my calls a male got shot to death by a gangster for not having money on him at the moment of the rob.
Except being a cop and those gangsters,Palomino Creek is also filled by odd people going around in black cloaks and having huge fangs with super-human powers like jumping over buildings and running extremly fast.They usually attack innocent mens and then surprisingly take all their blood,for some reason i'm more than sure they are part of some satanic cult made to terrorize the population of San Andreas.Having a weapon would be for self-defence in case if my house gets attacked by thieves or if someone treathens me,requesting some money.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):

I owned several airsoft weapons back in London,used to go at a shooting range and exercise my accuaricy with some of my friends.Also we had paintball fights wich were hell of a fun.But honestly I won't be a trigger-happy bastard and go around shooting everything like a pure redneck.I'll conserve my ammo for special ocassions when being treathened.Also I'm a cop and the experience with the Colt M1911A1 increases considerably after every call.For an example we've got once a hostage call and the suspect was holding the innocent man with a knife around his neck,about to kill him if we make one more step.Luckly a portion of his right feet and forehead weren't under the cover of the hostage so we tased him at the head area,making him contract all his muscles and shake continously,making the hostage some time to escape.
I guess this is all I had to say about my experience with weapons,i've owned one Colt 1911,a Remignton 870AE civillian version and a MP5A2,all of those were airsoft guns.I realise the recoil of a real gun is way more different but I guess I can bare it.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:

Yes i have experience for being a sheriff and owning several airsoft guns.
Guns that i got experience with:
Colt M1911A1/Colt 1911
MP5A2/UMP45
Remington 870/Remington 870AE

Current employment: Sheriff Deputy

Signature :
Ryan Maxwell
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Ryan's weapon application Empty Re: Ryan's weapon application

Post by Alex Montgomery Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:53 pm

((Derp,bumping it since i'm an persistent bastard.))
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Dear Mr.Maxwell,

Your firearms license has been accepted. Please come down to the SD to pick it up.

- Under-Sheriff Ariel Virai.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down