VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lee thomas' weapon application

2 posters

Go down

lee thomas' weapon application Empty lee thomas' weapon application

Post by khaledrocks Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Forename and Surname: Lee_Thomas

Address:N/A

Phone Number: 1010347

Social Security Number:31202239

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)):
When i get accepted i will post it

Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
due to my previous life in what is now the remains of a city that is los santos i have gained many allies and friends but i have also gained alot of enemies. therefore i have come here to apply for a firearms license in order to be able to protect myself if for some reason some of my old enemies decides to "track me down" and harm me . i will not abuse this license in any way neither by distrubuting weapons nor by using said weapons to harm anyone.my past is not something to be proud of and i would not welcome my old life in any circumstances as i have left that behind me and now i came to the country to start anew.in my opinion a weapon even if not to serious would save my life and protect me from a fate far worse than death.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
a gun is of much use even if not fired. just the mere sight of a firearm can make the toughest of the tough tremble it is basic human psychology as the human reason of fight or flight does not work at ranges and therefore it becomes only flight or flight. thus saving my life without having to go through a hassle a fist fight and risking myself's and other's wellbeing and health.i do not intend to abuse this license in anyway and if you feel that i would i urge you to revoke it. i am no longer a harmfull person nor do i have any malice for anyone.i urge you to accept this because to me it is a matter of life and death.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:
Yes i know how to properly use a handgun without injuring anyone

Current employment: pizza delivery driver

Signature : LEE T.

khaledrocks
New Residence

Back to top Go down

lee thomas' weapon application Empty Re: lee thomas' weapon application

Post by Luna Kinneas Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:59 pm

(Denied,I can't handle licenses to someone who doesn't have an adress)
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down