VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacob_Simmons Weapon Application

2 posters

Go down

Jacob_Simmons Weapon Application Empty Jacob_Simmons Weapon Application

Post by Nate Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:29 am

Forename and Surname:Jacob Simmons

Address: N/A

Phone Number: 1010738

Social Security Number: 1123431

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)): (( Will do so when I get accepted ))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)): Uhm, First of all I Need safety for example one time my friend got robbed by couple of men and they were all armed and they were about to rob me aswell but police came i would've got shot or robbed but happily police came.

Secondly Usually i go to the bar for a drink then it turns out to be a Gun Party, Someone could get hurt but Polices Are Usually not there (( There Offline ))

Lastly In Palimino Bank Many Wolves are around and they very wild they would bite you or Pounce on you and someone could die like that but luckilly no one dies because some officers are to the rescue.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): As I said i need to be safe from others and where i get a drink so they wouldn't try to shoot at me because they will notice i have a weapon and no one will bother the shop anymore and i will never pull the trigger at anyone for stupid thing i will use the weapon very wisely.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: I have some experience of weapons since my friend has one and he mostly uses it for safety.

Current employment: Car Dealing

Signature :
JaySimmons

Nate
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Jacob_Simmons Weapon Application Empty Re: Jacob_Simmons Weapon Application

Post by Samara Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:44 am

Samara
Samara
Management
Management