VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drake Jones's Weapon licenses application.

3 posters

Go down

Drake Jones's Weapon licenses application. Empty Drake Jones's Weapon licenses application.

Post by Drake Jones Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:33 am

Forename and Surname: Drake Jones

Address: N/A

Phone Number: 1010370

Social Security Number: 30 - 76 - 20

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)): ((Will be given when accepted.))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):

I am applying to have weapon license because I'm a bounty hunter, and I need weapon license to make me and my people legal to have weapons. We'll need weapons for self defence, if the enemy we're putting in jail has weapons and is trying to attack us, We'll have our Legal weapons to self defence. Probebly people will look for a revenge in the future when we're putting them in jail, and we really need those licenses to have the weapons. I also need it to protect myself from any another crazy people out there who are trying to kill me, and I'll probably save other people's life. We can't put people in jail without weapons, and I'm asking now if we could have those licenses to have the weapons because the bounty hunters aren't illegal.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): I think you should accept my application because like I have like I have stated, I'm a bounty hunter, And I need a weapon licenses to make my job legal, and to have a gun on my hand for a protection Legaly.
I know how to handle guns and I have a lot of experience about guns and such weapons. Plus when we arrest someone, He'll try to escape by shooting us, And that's why we need the weapons licenses, to protect ourselfs from any danger.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: Yes of course.

Current employment: Bounty Hunter.

Signature :
Drake Jones.

Drake Jones
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Drake Jones's Weapon licenses application. Empty Re: Drake Jones's Weapon licenses application.

Post by Luna Kinneas Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:20 am

((Denied,can't give licenses to someone who doesn't have a adress...))
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Drake Jones's Weapon licenses application. Empty Re: Drake Jones's Weapon licenses application.

Post by Andre Campbell Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:16 pm

(WOW HE WILL DM EVERYONE TRUST ME ))
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Jones Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Beebee wrote:(WOW HE WILL DM EVERYONE TRUST ME ))

(( lol I don't even know who you are, And I'm not like you DMing everyone. ))

Drake Jones
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down