VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Constipator2 #16 Grave to the Chest

3 posters

Go down

The Constipator2 #16 Grave to the Chest Empty The Constipator2 #16 Grave to the Chest

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:51 pm

**There is a dirty metal blue and orange sturdy newsletter box with "The Constipator" on it with papers inside, with a dustbin next to it in in the corner of the dusty empty center in front of the Fishing Store of Palomino Creek.**

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Constipator2 #16 Grave to the Chest Constipator2logo
Grave to the Chest.
There is not much to say.
A person has been shot three times by a member with a yellow Bandanna.
A person has been buried in the grave yard by a Camper in a blue Campervan.
A person's tombless grave was snapped by The Constipator from a white Toilet.

Today, *Description of Nick Jones*(( as a white person, cause he was PK'd)) was shot three or more times by some member in a yellow bandanna. People nearby tried to save him but it seems by their hand actions that he was dead. A person in a campervan took the dead man to bury him in respect to his terrible death.
After the scene was gone I took a picture of the grave. Not much, but it's better than rotting with the rats.
The Constipator2 #16 Grave to the Chest Samp926b
Grave fate....Grave to the chest...
[Brought to you by: The Constipator]

Got news? Send me a email on The_Constipator2@Hotmail.com.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

The Constipator2 #16 Grave to the Chest Empty Re: The Constipator2 #16 Grave to the Chest

Post by Victor_Jankowski Wed May 25, 2011 12:03 am

**Jankowski reads the newspaper**
**Jankowski thinks of Nick**
Jankowski: Fuck... if only he had more careful... poor guy.
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

The Constipator2 #16 Grave to the Chest Empty Re: The Constipator2 #16 Grave to the Chest

Post by Lloyd McFadden Wed May 25, 2011 8:27 am

((OOC Note: That grave is already Taken Rply. I posted a Topic somewhere which is darn Old about whos Berried there. "Kevin_Shak" Is berried there. I will try to find the Topic))

((Edit: Heres the Link, Enjoy https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t926-rip-kevin-shak ))
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Walker wrote:((OOC Note: That grave is already Taken Rply. I posted a Topic somewhere which is darn Old about whos Berried there. "Kevin_Shak" Is berried there. I will try to find the Topic))

((Next to the tombstone, not in front of it. Damn it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed May 25, 2011 10:42 pm

(( That's Luna's Grave ))

Edit:
((OOC Note: That grave is already Taken Rply. I posted a Topic somewhere which is darn Old about whos Berried there. "Kevin_Shak" Is berried there. I will try to find the Topic))

Oh yeah.. maybe that's your or her grave Kevin.. But since he meant on that other one.. ))

Last edited by Nicolas on Wed May 25, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For the Fail.)
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down