VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums & IG.

5 posters

Go down

Forums & IG. Empty Forums & IG.

Post by Simon Bourne Sat May 28, 2011 8:45 am

Suggestion: People that are banned from the server should have their forum account banned also, since it's useless to have an account for a server that you can't play. (At least for me.)

Also, people that are not banned but inactive IG shouldn't be allowed to ermm....how do i say this...post in the forums about stuff they don't see happening IG.

I.E: Several Posters i made, most people never saw them IG ICly, and ICly in the forums they go and trash them, while IG they never ask if they're there.

For example, Samara, she's never IG online (At least that's what i see) and she already got several suggestions of her added and she's never around to RP in the server, maybe a little RP in the forums....all i suggest is MORE ACTIVE USERS, since you can visit forums, you can stop by the server to say "Hi" at least....
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Forums & IG. Empty Re: Forums & IG.

Post by Peter Greenson Sat May 28, 2011 10:28 am

Actually.... Samara's IG a bit, She just doesn't want people like you knowing what account she plays on? Alright?

People have every right to stay on the forums if they are banned IG, Unless they do something stupid and receive a ban on the forums.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sat May 28, 2011 6:56 pm

Okay, but i DO already know which name she uses, i already met her IG, but users like Loxxo keep trolling around the forums.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue May 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Peter wrote:Actually.... Samara's IG a bit, She just doesn't want people like you knowing what account she plays on? Alright?

People have every right to stay on the forums if they are banned IG, Unless they do something stupid and receive a ban on the forums.

Also we should consider that if they are banned on forums they have no chance to post in the wongly banned forums. So I'd say a no to this suggestion.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Tue May 31, 2011 5:20 pm

For example, Samara, she's never IG online (At least that's what I see) and she already got several suggestions of her added and she's never around to RP in the server, maybe a little RP in the forums....all i suggest is MORE ACTIVE USERS, since you can visit forums, you can stop by the server to say "Hi" at least....

Did you ever think that maybe some of us don't actually have access to GTA right now? -.-'
Just because I'm on TS and forums fair bit, doesn't mean that I can get IG.
I don't have my PC set up in my room anymore as GTA has affected my grades badly as when I have access to it I'm always on it, so I packed up my PC and I only play GTA during the school holidays now. I have Teamspeak and forum access from my Macbook.

Right now I am doing a $4000 screen and media course, through a college in QLD (Different state to where I live) which I can't afford to fuck up, as well as college, I also have normal high school studies which I'm struggling to keep up with.

I care more for study than playing games right now. So mind your own business as to why some of us aren't IG at all.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue May 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Okay, then stop going on forums and study, don't make stupid mistakes (and lord i've made lots of these) like not paying attention to education and a lot of attention to games.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Tue May 31, 2011 5:41 pm

RomeKovz wrote:Okay, then stop going on forums and study, don't make stupid mistakes (and lord i've made lots of these) like not paying attention to education and a lot of attention to games.

What? I can't even check up on the forums now. -_-'
Most days, I spend a maximum of 15-20 mins on here, checking up on things.

RomeKovz wrote:Not paying attention to education and a lot of attention to games.
Thats exactly what I did last year, almost failed grade 11 and almost had to repeat it. Razz
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Tue May 31, 2011 6:33 pm

RomeKovz wrote:Okay, then stop going on forums and study, don't make stupid mistakes (and lord i've made lots of these) like not paying attention to education and a lot of attention to games.
Same here but this game is like too cool.But still after last year i have studied a lot more and my grades have gone up again.But still i avoid it as much as i can even though i shouldn't.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down