VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion Regarding Official Factions on the Forums

3 posters

Go down

Suggestion Regarding Official Factions on the Forums Empty Suggestion Regarding Official Factions on the Forums

Post by Akane_Shine Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:28 am

I will keep this rather brief as most suggestions proposed by daw-eyed, enthusiastic-yet-clueless persons can be somewhat heavy on eyes; plastered with anime pictures, and muddled up with reasons why they think 'every1 shud hav flamethr0wers?'.

Obligatory slandering of my peers aside- I propose that somewhere down the line OFFICIAL factions (i.e not the Johnny and William rollerblade friends club...) need to have their own section of the forum where they can plan, debate OOCly and ICly- and report members within their ranks to the leader. You would be made a member on the forums by the admins and only the admins (to police the factions threads alongside leaders of the faction..) and members of said faction would be able to access the threads inside.

I saw something like this done on another RP servers forum, and if you wish me to mention the name (I will not as I have a bit of respect..) for an example of how it was coded in/implemented- PM me.

I understand it seems somewhat unnecessary seeing as though the player base as of now is not strong enough in numbers, seperate forum areas would pull us apart- however I believe it would generate more buzz around the forums and the idea of being in a faction itself. Give it some thought and get back to me in your own time.

Regards to the admin team as always,

Akane Shine
Akane_Shine
Akane_Shine
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Regarding Official Factions on the Forums Empty Re: Suggestion Regarding Official Factions on the Forums

Post by Caleb Simms Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:47 am

Well on some RP servers the faction makes it's own forum.
Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Regarding Official Factions on the Forums Empty Re: Suggestion Regarding Official Factions on the Forums

Post by Tom Boegs Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Yes

An faction topic
and a Faction-Forum

I made an Forum for the EMS.
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akane_Shine Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:50 pm

DIY, no- basically.
Akane_Shine
Akane_Shine
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down