VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drake Grim Gun License

2 posters

Go down

Drake Grim Gun License Empty Drake Grim Gun License

Post by Jager Arach Sat May 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Forename and Surname: Drake Grim.

Address: 22 Palmino Creek.

Phone Number: 1010279

Social Security Number: 011 - 02 - 1993

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)):
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)): I am applying for a weapons license, because I believe every man has a right to safety and security in the U.S. This is an incredibly dangerous town, not as bad as some places in our neighboring cities, but still pretty bad. I have seen gang members walking around flashing glocks, knives and other weapons I doubt they legally have. As well I've seen wolves attacking citizens and if I'm not mistaken I hear rumor of a cult that sucks blood from its victims. Not to mention I am an owner of a shop and if I am ever robbed I need a way to defend myself and my shop. I am applying for a gun license for my own self protection. Also being the proud owner of a gun shop I need a license to be able to sell, buy and even fire my own guns. If I have to test fire a gun for a customer I can't deny them that or it would be bad for business.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): I believe I should be accepted, because not only is it every man's right to bare fire arms, but I do not have a criminal record, ((The three rp's where I was arrested I tried to escape and was killed and any record I had was before I was of age and that gets wiped clean at 18.)) I'm a responsible person and very careful. I'm definitely not a gang banger, robber or sadist freak. I love this town and simply want to make sure that I'm safe while in it. For the most part I know how to handle and maintain most standard weapons as I have done much research on them. I will only ever use it for self protection and if it is called for the protection of any others I find being victimized. Also I absolutely need it for my weapons shop otherwise it will hurt my sales profit.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: I have experience with handguns, automatics, shotguns and blades. I've never weilded any type of assault rifleor rifle.

Current employment: Owner of "Damian's Hardware".
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Drake Grim Gun License Empty Re: Drake Grim Gun License

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sat May 28, 2011 10:56 pm

(( Well. 1st question: He got arrested didn't he?
2nd: WHy do you want a weapon if you will lose them while in /wolfform? ))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down