VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wanna be Werewolf,Alice Swift.

2 posters

Go down

I wanna be Werewolf,Alice Swift. Empty I wanna be Werewolf,Alice Swift.

Post by Alice Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:52 pm

OOC Information:

1. Origin:Latvia
2. Age:14
3. Gender:Female
4. Timezone:GMT +2
5. When are you usually online (Server timezone):Hmm at Saturday and Friday about 6 hours or bigger in ononther days 4 hours.
6. Previous Characters And Levels: Its my first charter.
7. Have you ever been kicked, admin jailed or banned? If yes, what was the reason?I be wrongly banned,because one stupid admin ban me with reason read the guides.

IC Information:

8. Character name (Must not be registered in our database):Alice_Swift
9. Character gender:Female
10 Character race (Vampire/Werewolf):Now human want become Werewolf
11. Character age:18
12. Write a short character story (Minimum 250 words): I born in Red County,in small house.My mother and dad is nice peoples,Jennifer Swift and dad Cesar Ramirez.When i be small they play with me and do everytihing to make me happy.My dad be Werewolf but i don't know it.One day we walk in park,be 20:30.I ask mom to go home,and she agree's.When we walk home moon get out from clouds,i look on dad he be nervous.Than he whispers something in mum ear and jumps in shrubs.Mum run with me to home,i stop fast and run to dad,i don't know what happening,i run,run.Than i see dad,dad have mutation he become Werewolf big Wolf on 2 legs.Wolf turn around and looks at me,i don't be scared i walk to wolf and quietly say ''dad i love you''.Wolf looks at me and its looks like he smile to me.Something noise be in shrubs,wolf turn around and suddenly one more wolf jumps from shrubs and atacks my dad.Than i fell something,I fell big anger,big power in my hearth.I look at my hand and saw small hair on my hand.I fell I'm Werewolf too.

Roleplay Test:

13. Define and explain what is revenge killing:Revenge kill,or known as RK means that you've been killed by someone in a RP/DM manner and immediatly go back to take revenge by killing him.If it was done in a RP manner as RPK then you can't remember what happened before the death,not being able to join the actual RP anymore.If it was a CK then you aren't even supposed to play on that character anymore.
14. Define and explain what is metagame:Metagame,or MG means using OOC knowledge and informations in the IC world,a good example would be the internet acronyms and smilies,wich aren't supposed to be used in the IC chat.
15. Define and explain what is powergame:Forcing a player in a rp situation or doing un-human actions.Several examples would be:*Bob stabs the knife twice into Carl's chest then kicks him in the water.*
*Bob grabs the cargo truck and tosses it powerfully towards the tree,ripping it off apart from the ground.*
16. Define and explain what is character kill:As i noted in the RK question,Character kill means that you've been killed in a RP and you aren't allowed to RP anymore on the character.You've gotta make another character in order to join the game once again.

Alice
Alice
Alice
Registered

Back to top Go down

I wanna be Werewolf,Alice Swift. Empty Re: I wanna be Werewolf,Alice Swift.

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:57 am

As you can probably see, The Applications were closed. The reason was simple.... There are far too many werewolfs/vampires.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down