VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf Rules

5 posters

Go down

Werewolf Rules Empty Werewolf Rules

Post by Nero Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:47 pm

The Werewolf Rules:

I was thinking about making the official werewolf rules(scripted in /rules), becuase the situation is getting out of control, and everyone is complaining.

About the rule 10: Yeah, since vampires are not allowed to drive-by, why make werewolves even more powerful by allowing them?

These are the rules. Suggest some yourselves if you have some ideas.
(I edited the vampire rules, so don't get "omg they sound the same as vamp rules omg")

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Rules Empty Re: Werewolf Rules

Post by Marcus Campbell Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Werewolves and vampires should use their powers instead of guns..

Nvm that no one's gonna bother considering it

Eum..yah nothing much else to mention than the striked through part

Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Nero, I highly recommend playing as a werewolf for some time before making up some of your own rules. Now.

1. Do not feed off levels 1-2. They are still learning, and would not yet know how to handle the encounter.

That can be done without a problem.

2. Werewolves can suffer pain, and can loose limbs or die just the same as if they were humans. Bullets, fire, cars, etc. can kill you.

We already are vulnerable to bullets, been so for a long time. Same with whatever harms humans.

3. Werewolves must feed at least once every two weeks. If not, they will begin to go insane from hunger.

Already being rped.

4. Werewolves must feed from a real player. NPCs can not be fed from.

Thats not how our current werewolves work. Werewolves are not dependent by blood like vampires even though they must feed. I don't want to feed off humans, dont see a point in it, I feed from animals, and its been so since 780 hours and smth since I've played wolf. I don't see a reason in changing it, not every supernatural should be eating humans around. There's also other meat avaliable.

5. There is no cure for being a werewolf.

Well it's already in play.

6. You may not make up your own kind of werewolf. You play by our outlines, or you go be a human.

As for that, its kind of quite obvious. But you can change the personality of the werewolf, etc.

7. You have to RP fear of weaponry, just the same as humans, in the wolf form too. Because you are a wolf, but with a human brain, so you know that a weapon can hurt you.

Already is done, made a topic on it.

8. Human beings do not know of werewolves' existence, and it is to be kept that way, so no forming in public.

We are trying to keep it as secret as possible. Read the wolf laws in Fegarri.

9. Werewolves are not allowed to use their powers/abilities in public.

We don't use our powers in public.

10. Do not drive-by. Werewolves are not allowed to drive-by, not even as passengers.

No point, our human form has no powers, our werewolf form can't even use weapons so I don't see a point in this at all.

11. Werewolves are allowed to role-play feeding only once per week, so choose your victim wisely.

If its for humans sure, I prefer animals, icly.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Kevin wrote:Nero, I highly recommend playing as a werewolf for some time before making up some of your own rules.

First, I do have a werewolf account. Second, these are not suggestion how you should RP, It's a suggestion to script them in /rules.

-.-"

Kevin wrote:8. Human beings do not know of werewolves' existence, and it is to be kept that way, so no forming in public.

We don't use our powers in public

You sure? Gio formed DIRECTLY infront of me, while I was trying to arrest him. Now, he hasn't killed me, so I know... Actually, the WHOLE server knows, read Constipator's newspapers.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Nero wrote:
Kevin wrote:Nero, I highly recommend playing as a werewolf for some time before making up some of your own rules.

First, I do have a werewolf account. Second, these are not suggestion how you should RP, It's a suggestion to script them in /rules.

-.-"

Kevin wrote:8. Human beings do not know of werewolves' existence, and it is to be kept that way, so no forming in public.

You sure? Gio formed DIRECTLY infront of me, while I was trying to arrest him. Now, he hasn't killed me, so I know... Actually, the WHOLE server knows, read Constipator's newspapers.

That's why people want to RP a super trained government-sent task force to descript the race...
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Nero wrote:

-.-"

One Gio is not 'Werewolves'.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:26 am

He was punished for what he did, things like that get dealt with icly.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:32 am

Nicolas wrote:

That was an example. I got one more if you want to? On my first day in SD, I was shooting at someone(he was surrounded by cops) and he wolf forms infront of everyone, pounces at me and snaps my neck.... -.-

ICly, I don't know about vampires(Okay, I do, but a certain vampire told me..), and about the werewolves, I found out by myself, because they're careless... They don't care if you saw them, and they don't do anything about the ones that know either... And look what that brought you, newspapers talking about werewolves, with evidence...

And to everyone: If you got nothing good to say or suggest here, don't post your rage shit.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:59 am

I don't remember seeing anything on wolves needing to feed off humans only. That's the Vampire's curse. They just gotta eat, whatever the meat is. Nothing's stopping them from eating from a person or animal or anything.

Damn it. Something you all don't realize is that, contrary as how all of you think, humans are actually pretty disgusting and are only attacked by wolves as a territorial attack, and don't actually eat the rest of the body like they do with large, fatter meatier animals like cows and sheep.
So yeah, that's one thing I'm ignoring.

Edit: Another god damned thing. ANIMALS AVOID EATING BLOOD, THEY JUST EAT THE BLOODY MEAT, GOD DAMN IT!
Werewolves aren't vampires. Don't mix them up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 am

Nero, it's taken icly, and we are trying to do our best to stop it. Vampires also take it icly. t
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:15 am

Nero wrote:
Nicolas wrote:

That was an example. I got one more if you want to? On my first day in SD, I was shooting at someone(he was surrounded by cops) and he wolf forms infront of everyone, pounces at me and snaps my neck.... -.-

ICly, I don't know about vampires(Okay, I do, but a certain vampire told me..), and about the werewolves, I found out by myself, because they're careless... They don't care if you saw them, and they don't do anything about the ones that know either... And look what that brought you, newspapers talking about werewolves, with evidence...

And to everyone: If you got nothing good to say or suggest here, don't post your rage shit.

They they they they they!

Sorry sir we are not "They!".

When you see ALL werewolves breaking rules, THEN say they!

And look what that brought you, newspapers talking about werewolves, with evidence...

Because two guys can't RP as werewolves properly that doesn't means that ALL FREAKING werewolves are guilty.

Stop saying who's wrong and who's not, and instead of "ALL WEREWOLVES" say " HIM AND HER" Broke the rules.

pounces at me and snaps my neck.... -.-

Nothing is impossible, but this is.

Screen Shots > Admins > Punishment.

Easy.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content