VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Wep-Lic] Darren Flender

Go down

[Wep-Lic] Darren Flender Empty [Wep-Lic] Darren Flender

Post by Darren_Flender Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Forename and Surname:Darren Flender

Address:21 Palomino Creek

Phone Number:1010419

Social Security Number:13-94-12

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)):
((i will pay if i get accepted))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):Well theres nothing to tell really, I was walking about the town on the 25th of May at about 2PM and a masked man ran up to me with a shotgun, i panicked and attempted to run but he shot me on my left leg.
I want a weapon license so that if something like that ever happens again, I will be able to combat the masked figure and keep my life. When i lived in Liberty City i had experience with the LCPD with a weapon license, I handled all sorts of guns but that was when i was 23, but i still have experience, i just want to be able to defend myself and use the gun for Self Defence.
I have just been really desperate for another valid license ever since i moved to Palomino Creek.
So to sum it all up, Im applying for a firearms license to use for self defence, I dont want to be shot in the leg again, so if it happens, i could use the gun to get them awa, Not to shoot!, to get them away.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):I think you should accept my application because I want to know that i will be safe on the streets of Palomino Creek if i ever get pulled up by a criminal holding a gun to my head, and i think you should also let me have a firearm license also because when i was in Liberty, and i know you must be getting bored of my Liberty tales or whatever, but I had a license When i was in the PD then when i moved to San Fierro before Palomino Creek i had no license, and i got attacked by the Ballas without a gun i nearly got killed.So if you are willing to accept my application, i will be highly grateful.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:In the PD i handled

Handguns:
USP
Colt

Sub-Machine:
Uzi

Assault:
M4A1
AK47

Current employment:EMS

Last edited by Darren_Flender on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wasnt getting answered thought a name change)
Darren_Flender
Darren_Flender
New Residence

Back to top Go down