VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darren Flender-Gun License Application

2 posters

Go down

Darren Flender-Gun License Application Empty Darren Flender-Gun License Application

Post by Darren_Flender Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Forename and Surname:Darren Flender

Address:52 Palomino Creek

Phone Number:1010419

Social Security Number:43-31-13

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))

-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):I want to apply for a weapon license so i can keep myself safe on the dangerous streets of Palomino Creek, I have encountered, Robbers, Wolves, Murderers and a lot more.I would use the gun to scare away robbers, murderers, Etc not to kill them, but i do intend on using it for self defense, like certain situations such as, the Murderer pulls a gun on me and attempts to shoot me, that would only be the time i use it like that. I cant count how many times I have encountered stuff like that in San Andreas without a weapon, but I worked around it, surviving. I have also been in the alleys behind the buildings in Palomino Creek, and i have found all sorts, Drugs, used Drugs, Guns, Ammo for guns, its hard living in Palomino Creek, and its harder living here without a weapon to protect myself.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):Personally i think you Police officers should accept my License Application because i am perfectly capable of Carrying a weapon, My Buddy Liam got caught with an illegal weapon and got Imprisoned for 5 years, When he got out i encouraged him to sign up for a weapon license so he could take his weapons back, the officers in Liberty only give back weapons if the person has a valid license (Personally i think ifa man/women is jailed for illegally carrying a weapon shouldnt get them back,but thats just what they do.) So 4 days later he got a letter through the mail saying he had to go to the Department to accept his license.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:

Handguns:ASP, Deagle, Makarov

Sub-Machine:Uzi

Assault:M4A1,AK47,Scar-H

Current employment:EMS Recruit
Darren_Flender
Darren_Flender
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Darren Flender-Gun License Application Empty Re: Darren Flender-Gun License Application

Post by Caleb Simms Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Darren Flender-Gun License Application 2akh5rq
PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas
Mr. Flender.

We are sorry to inform you that your firearms application has been DENIED due to the fact that you are experienced with illegal firearms also for not giving clear reasons for wanting a firearm license. Please do not reapply again.
Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down