VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro Char: Cassandra_Remington

+8
Cesar_Rivarez
Victor_Jankowski
The_Noble
Marcus Campbell
Samara
Sam Akabara
Alex Montgomery
Lloyd McFadden
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Intro Char: Cassandra_Remington Empty Intro Char: Cassandra_Remington

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Cassandra Reminton!

Intro Char: Cassandra_Remington The_cl10

Background:

Cassandra Remington, is not a he nor a she, Cassandra is infact, a It....Why? Let me let you into the story,

Los Santos held the title for the most dull area ever, and so did think The Proff, that's all he was known as...The Proff...Why? We may never know, it could be due to his lack of ablilty to interact with other people his name, or it could be for more sinster reasons, The Proff was an middle aged guy working for a small factory hidden in Los Santos, not far from Red County, and certanly not Palmino Creek, It was so hidden that even sometimes even he had trouble finding it....Now this factory was a high class place, even past it's crumbling exterior, the interior was nicely furnished. The factory it's self produced metal parts to be sold onto the army or whoever needed to buy such metal, however the downside was it was so expensive to buy. The factory wasn't government owned, but it knew about it and kept it hush-hush.

Intro Char: Cassandra_Remington 67332211

The Proff, always kept his identity secret, even the staff didn't know his real name, The Proff often worked on secret projects in his own time, and a certain one that required his time more then others and formost his priority, Every now and often since The Proff had level 1 clearance into the most of the base, he took parts home with him, odd bit's of metal, and scrap, The staff thought this was odd, but didn't question his authority, since The Proff was a very intelligent man, and some question how he actually came to work in the establishment it's self, since he appeared to turn up suddenly.

The Proff was working on his ultimate idea, seeing as the rest usually failed with a big bang, This was a Class AI Cyborg, Hidden from his friends and work collegues, this was thee ultimate secret, His goal? To build a working AI system in a metal body which had the ability to explore humanity for it's self and work out what it felt about it, The Proff was so excited about this idea and got to work on it over a period of three years or more, however tragedy struck, The government had decided to close down the factory for once and all seeing as it had found more effiecnet ways off getting it's primary sources. Hearing this The Proff began to panic, he was alomost finished on the Class AI android...He couldn't let it fail...not now...He had his friends build a custom operating system for him and declared it for personal uses, and installed it onto the new A.I, The being was about his height and looked exactly like a human, except it wasn't ..It was Metal Alloy under a fabricated human skin and blood.

Intro Char: Cassandra_Remington Androi10

The factory now shut down, the Proff headed up with his final pieces and began to get back to work, After double checking it's purposes and list of order, He began placing the activation code in verbally, The A.I female started up, and began tuning it's self to it's enviroment, "System Activated, please stand by The Proff" It had said robotically, as it looked around softly and touched it's hair for the first time and changed it's voice to it's prefrence, it became of a soft female "Hello Proff," She smiled for the first time, "Hello..Class A.I" He said and softly touched her cheek "Oh my....I havent given you a name...." He stopped and thought and looked at her "What do you think?" The female stood up and spoke softly "Class....A.I cyborg.....Mixing words" She spoke and replied a minute later "Cassandra....Cassandra Remington..." She smiled again. The proff smiled happily "Just a quick check, what are your main priorities?" He asked, she replied "To seek out and discover human life for myself.." The proff smiled and got up and spoke as he heard a bang, "Excuse me Cassandra..won't be a moment" A while later, the proff did not return, She got up to investigate to find that his coat had been torn off, evidently sign of a struggle, Her priority was the same, so she got right to it, adding a secondary priority to seek out the Proff and check for safety getting dressed and looking around, She headed out the building where the Proff lived and headed for a town called Palmino Creek.....

The end

Now let's clear up some points...

Eating:She can be seen consuming human food as though eating. Whether or not she is able to extract energy from it remains to be seen. Her eating food may be due to the fact that she her chip type is a lot more active for far longer than any other computers, and so needs to periodically nourish her organic components.

Crying/Emotions: Possesses fully functional tear ducts. Note the tear ducts are necessary for eye lubrication and protection, so it's logical to assume she needs to have them, otherwise her eye tissue would quickly degrade to the point where it would be obvious she's not human.

Feelings: Cassandra is capable of feeling her environment to the same degree as humans, with the exception of pain. She claims to be able to feel heat and is shown to feel the rush of wind against her skin, She can also perform biomarker scans via skin-to-skin contact, measuring a person's stress level and medical condition.

Reboot: Cassandra has a "120 second reboot" factor. However, excessive damage can force a longer period of offline time as self-diagnostics and automatic repair and rerouting subroutines work to reactivate the unit. She can be deactivated by the verbal code, or the input code on her back.

Endoskeleton: She has a reinforced metal frame, that allows support from light weight gunfire, and some heavy guns, but the 120 reboot may be initated.

Weight: Cassandra is lighter than one might expect, Though it is shown that she is heavy enough to require the combined efforts of the proff and a metal support to hold her when she is deactivated.

Chip/Power/Memory: She is powered by a internal power supply, which needs maintaining from eating, although she can be powered via convetional methods, such as the three point pin plug. She has a 32TB memory, with a self conducting processor, Her operating system is based on algorithms and purely them alone with binary placed, not placed in the right order the operating system would fail to boot, and fail to start her.

Vampires who sniff her, will pick up a very odd scent as her blood is sythentic, and not actually real.

Looking for someone to play the proff, i will look out for people along my travels, if you think your a good rper, send me a pm.

Blueprints: So what happened to the blueprints of Cassandra?, They are still located in two places, One set are in her internal memory, and the other is hidden in a factory somewhere near blueberry, Since the Proff forgot to destroy them, They are at large of being found.

Cassandra....x

Last edited by ToBeIsNotToBe on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Intro Char: Cassandra_Remington Empty Re: Intro Char: Cassandra_Remington

Post by Lloyd McFadden Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:00 pm

((I would welcome you ingame if My PC was not broke. Welcome to VHRP Anyway))
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Thank you James, nice to meet you too, I do hope your PC get's fixed soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:03 pm

(( Use OOC Brackets in IC Section for OOC Stuff. I.E (( At front and )) At Back. ))
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:04 pm

(( Eep, terribly sorry, Oh dear not going well...Lol..Sorry, where i've been typing i missed that, my fault x ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:09 pm

((Welcome to VH-RP Cassandra,hope you'll enjoy your stay as much as you can and hopefully we'll get to roleplay with eachother sooner or later.And remember to abide the rules always.))
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:10 pm

(( Oh I will do, Promise x ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:16 pm

((Firstly, its not PG to repgoramm your char to kill..It's PG to stop them from reprogramming this without a valid reason.
Secondly, what language are you programmed in.
Thirdly, what operating system are you running.
Fourthly what is your CPU speed.
Fithly is your memory storage Hard disk or solid state.
Sixthly where is the user interface located. If there is no direct user interface where is the USB jack in order to access the characters software.
Lastly, are you IPv.6 Compatible?))
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:23 pm

(( Lmao, Moriarty, Ease up with the questions. xD
Welcome to VHRP, Awesome Character, I enjoyed reading it all, it's better than the normal Vamp or wolf around here Razz
I'd love to RP with ya, but unfortunately won't be able to for at least 5 weeks. ( At the end of the school term, I only play during the holidays.)
Make sure you've read the rules, and have fun! Very Happy ))
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:25 pm

(( Okay, First off, Yes, she automatically detects her language area, English is default, since the Proff knew it, she can learn others...Secondly...Thanks for that tip, Thirdly, The operating system is user built, it's a sentient piece of software, So you would not have not know it's name ic, but she runs the Okah software, Cpu speed exceeds any normal computer, We're looking at something off the scale, but she won't use all of it, She has a harddrive, compact of 32TB of proccesable information, Unser interface is activated on her back, It slides open on the correct touch, i.e people who know what to look for ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:25 pm

((Well i'm not a great welcomer but...Welcome to VHRP ok..enjoy your stay..hope to see you IG.))
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:43 pm

(( Thank you all for the welcomes x ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:51 pm

((I seee...And what's the programming language....))
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:03 pm

(( Language isn't certanly HTMl -.-, Would take too long, A advanced form of Syntax ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:06 pm

((Yes..But..What programming language?!))
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Noble Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:12 pm

(( Great to see something out of the usual... See, most people scream PG when something isn't what they expect, but we're a unique community. Hope you enjoy your stay at VHRP.

And for anyone who WILL scream PG, if your reason is that androids aren't real, then here are two possible answers.
1. Vampires/werewolves aren't real either, but they're still IG
2. The government does weird stuff

Anyways, welcome to one of the most unique RP servers on SAMP, don't let those trolls mess with your head))

((P.S. shouldn't Bourne be posting some troll stuff by now?))
The_Noble
The_Noble
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:14 pm

(( Visual DataFlex, which uses an advanced form of Syntax on it for the third layer, if you wish to attempt a hack, you must know what to do. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 pm

(( Uh... looks good... But what is it programmed for? Following the law (My first concern lol) or breaking it? Obeying to other people or what?
And what is it made of? Titanium, metal, kevlar? We need to know how to kill it, since it doesn't bleed. (Predator Mania FTW?) ))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:17 pm

((Visual dataflex?...You're a database?....What?... I'm confuzzled. I can't hack an android and program it to become a database...))
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:18 pm

(( Metal, reinforced, But can be easily breakable with the right tools, she's programmed to seek out humanity and study it, a exploer ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:37 am

No, Edward, she' has database form, if you were to hack it, you'd have a raw data dump, then you'd have to reconfigure the raw data, and then you'd be left with her codes and what not, Yes she would be a database of information, but using C++ on a android is a little bit basic, if you have ideas, please feel free let know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:16 am

(( Welcome Cassandra to VH:RP Very Happy Enjoy your Stay ))
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:00 pm

(( Thanks x, updating bio now x ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:44 pm

(( Welcome.

Don't get drunk. ))
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:51 pm

((Welcome. Nice intro into the server. Hope you enjoy your stay over here. Read all your story too, it's fantastic. Looking forward to meet you IG.))
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next