VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim of Evil

5 posters

Go down

The Grim of Evil Empty The Grim of Evil

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:27 am

Drake was born in Los Santos as a pure blood werewolf, the son of a pack leader who killed all new born males for fear of them over throwing their father. To protect him Drake's mother gave him away to the human's, leaving him on a family's doorstep. He was turned over to the state and sent to a foster home. Drake lived his life as troubled young child terrorizing the other children and his foster parents. The care takers would call him the Grim of Evil until eventually everyone just called him Grim. Drake would eventually adapt it into his last name ironically. Drake started noticing unusual things about himself at the age of 12 as puberty began setting in and the werewolf inside him began to show itself. He became angrier, more aggressive and hormonal than the usual teenager. He was known for eating raw foods and going off on people for the most trivial of things. Soon Drake grew tired of his foster home and ran away at the age of 14. The first time Drake turned full werewolf he was 15 and woke up the next day in the woods covered in blood. Drake wanted more and tired of being homeless and going hungry he eventually fell into the wrong crowd and began dealing on the streets using his abilities to intimidate and hurt people he felt had wronged him. Drake soon went too far and was arrested at age 16 for manslaughter after kicking a man to death with steel toed boots. Drake was released 5 years later. Wandering alone Drake came across more of his kin. He was accepted into the pack. Drake felt like he belonged for a time until one night the children of the night attacked. The Lycan fought like true warriors, but it was not enough. Nearly all were slaughtered. Drake was captured and brought into a hideout of theirs where he was tortured for information on where the survivors would be hiding out. One night they took him away and branded the word rebel onto his chest. Beaten, broken and awaiting his inevitable death he stayed in that hell for two weeks until the humans broke inside and raided the place burning it to the ground. Drake escaped before he could be captured again and began walking until he came across a small town where he knew he could start a new life and bide his time until he could find a way to gather more of his kin and bring his species back to its former glory.

Last edited by The Grim of Evil on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

The Grim of Evil Empty Re: The Grim of Evil

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:45 am

(( Cool Bio drake ))
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Nice Bio!, No flies on mine though! x!

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:56 pm

((
ToBeIsNotToBe wrote:Nice Bio!, No flies on mine though! x!
If you want to talk OOCly in this topic, use ((Brackets)) this thread is ICly

Anyways, Nice bio Drake.))
Christina
Christina
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:05 pm

(( Techincally, a forum is ooc Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:01 pm

((It may be in IC board. But... First if it would be IC, we could everyone know it now... Second it wasn't given where's this information in. + I think Drake posted this in IC board cause it's about his IC life. So this topic is absolutely IC free Smile

P.S. Why the hell I started with the brackets?

P.S.S. I know, even though the topic is OOC, board requires the brackets for it's name! I'm half genius now. lol

Not really with the last sentence... o.o))
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:38 pm

((Looking pretty good, nice job Drake.))
Francis
Francis
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down